• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Check your Millennia rewards point expiration

My latest Millennia statement was generated on 16th and I noticed that 640 points were shown as Adjusted/Lapsed. Millennia CB points are supposed to be valid for 2 years, and my card itself is less than 1.5 years old and I had redeemed all CB points in Jan'24, so I'm not sure how they ended up adjusting these points. I raised a complaint on the 16th itself, and till now there has been no progress. It may be a good idea to keep an eye on the statement details.

Latest statement:
1713952355787.png

Jan'24:
1713952412739.png

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
My latest Millennia statement was generated on 16th and I noticed that 640 points were shown as Adjusted/Lapsed. Millennia CB points are supposed to be valid for 2 years, and my card itself is less than 1.5 years old and I had redeemed all CB points in Jan'24, so I'm not sure how they ended up adjusting these points. I raised a complaint on the 16th itself, and till now there has been no progress. It may be a good idea to keep an eye on the statement details.

Latest statement:
1713952355787.png

Jan'24:
1713952412739.png
Check your Past txns and Let us know if HDFC Deducted Points for an Instant Discount Txn on Amazon/Flipkart or another Ecom/Offline Merchant

Check your Past txns and Let us know if HDFC Deducted Points for an Instant Discount Txn on Amazon/Flipkart or another Ecom/Offline Merchant
May be, but the customer support person did not mention anything related to the same. I am waiting for them to clarify currently; they have mentioned that this should be resolved by April 26.

In any case, I checked, and the only transaction where I got an instant discount was done in April. So points related to the same should be posted in May only, as per my understanding.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
May be, but the customer support person did not mention anything related to the same. I am waiting for them to clarify currently; they have mentioned that this should be resolved by April 26.

In any case, I checked, and the only transaction where I got an instant discount was done in April. So points related to the same should be posted in May only, as per my understanding.
Expected RPs for Instant Discount Txn matching with Lapsed Points ?

I got a positive response when I followed up with them today:

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated April 26, 2024 regarding lapse of reward points.

We wish to inform you that the concerned department have taken up your request and we wish to inform you that the lapsed reward points will be reposted to your card account within 7-10 working days.