• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CheQ has stopped paying together, and paying via debit card..

I had written to CheQ support:

Quote:
I want to report 2 issues with the app.

1. When using the pay together feature, I'm not seeing the option to pay via debit card. If I choose only one CC bill rather than pay together, then the debit card option is visible.

2. There's no option to use CheQ coins to pay off the bill, it's not visible to me. Normally, 1 coin = Rs. 0.25, but this option isn't showing up a t all

They replied:

Email 1:

With respect to your debit card query, To further improve the efficiency of our payments and your payment experience, we've temporarily disabled the option to utilize your debit card while making payments via our "Pay Together" feature.
With our speedy team working on this, we expect you'll be able to access the feature once again by the end of the first week of December. In the meantime, we recommend making individual payments using your debit card, which is still very much available as an option. Thank you for your understanding.

Email 2:

We regret any inconvenience caused, but we'd like to notify you that the ability to make payments using CheQ chips is presently disabled.

We currently don't have a fixed date at which it will be reactivated.

However, we're working with the feedback provided by our users.

So keep an eye out for updates in the near future.

Screenshots attached.
What do you make of that?! IMG_20231122_220935.jpg

I had written to CheQ support:

Quote:
I want to report 2 issues with the app.

1. When using the pay together feature, I'm not seeing the option to pay via debit card. If I choose only one CC bill rather than pay together, then the debit card option is visible.

2. There's no option to use CheQ coins to pay off the bill, it's not visible to me. Normally, 1 coin = Rs. 0.25, but this option isn't showing up a t all

They replied:

Email 1:

With respect to your debit card query, To further improve the efficiency of our payments and your payment experience, we've temporarily disabled the option to utilize your debit card while making payments via our "Pay Together" feature.
With our speedy team working on this, we expect you'll be able to access the feature once again by the end of the first week of December. In the meantime, we recommend making individual payments using your debit card, which is still very much available as an option. Thank you for your understanding.

Email 2:

We regret any inconvenience caused, but we'd like to notify you that the ability to make payments using CheQ chips is presently disabled.

We currently don't have a fixed date at which it will be reactivated.

However, we're working with the feedback provided by our users.

So keep an eye out for updates in the near future.

Screenshots attached.
What do you make of that?! View attachment 35408
Thanks for this update. Will delete the app ASAP after removing all the credit cards.

Forget about "pay together", they aren't even letting you pay individual credit cards via debit card. It just says "Debit card is facing low success rate" and doesn't let you try paying through debit card. Anyone who has any information regarding this? Is it temporary or permanent?

Back