• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CheQ: Owing to a system error, the 1.5% CheQ Chips offer on Axis bank credit card repayments continued evenafter the offer had officially ended.

iAmSam

TF Buzz
Hey, all

Today received notification of 1.5 % Axis Bank credit card bill payment offer is still operational. Kindly, Find the WhatsApp notification of CheQ as following screenshot and I check my CheQ app for the same. Moreover, I Received extra benefit of 0.5% chips also as per offer. So, check your CheQ account for this.

IMG_20230419_153535.jpg

Last edited:

iAmSam

TF Buzz
bhai kehna kya chahte ho Hindi me hi bta do
Btw what was the official offer dates for this 1.5% Axis Cheq offer??
Officially the offer was ended on 10th April 2023 last Monday. However, I paid my axis Bank credit card bill on 17th April 2023 CheQ app that day I received on 1% chips and today I received remaining 0.5 % chips. So, 1.5% chips for Axis Bank credit card is still functional.
In Hindi, 1.5% chips mil raha he abhi bhi jabki offer 10th April 2023 tarikh ko khatam hoi thi.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Officially the offer was ended on 10th April 2023 last Monday. However, I paid my axis Bank credit card bill on 17th April 2023 CheQ app that day I received on 1% chips and today I received remaining 0.5 % chips. So, 1.5% chips for Axis Bank credit card is still functional.
In Hindi, 1.5% chips mil raha he abhi bhi jabki offer 10th April 2023 tarikh ko khatam hoi thi.
But the screenshot you have posted says that the chips have been reversed :unsure:

Hey, all

Today received notification of 1.5 % Axis Bank credit card bill payment offer is still operational. Kindly, Find the WhatsApp notification of CheQ as following screenshot and I check my CheQ app for the same. Moreover, I Received extra benefit of 0.5% chips also as per offer. So, check your CheQ account for this.

IMG_20230419_153535.jpg
Dude, Your understanding is incorrect. They have reversed the additional chips given to you. Your chips balance would have gone down. Double check.