• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cheq payment failure on rupay cc

I have UBI rupay select cc. I have paid 2 times on cheq app for cc bill payment and both the times I had payment failure. I don't have this problem on my visa and MasterCard credit cards of other banks.

Is anyone having same problem on rupay cc bill payments on cheq?

I have UBI rupay select cc. I have paid 2 times on cheq app for cc bill payment and both the times I had payment failure. I don't have this problem on my visa and MasterCard credit cards of other banks.

A lot, cheq customer care tells ask bank.

Failed transactions will be refunded after 5 to 7 working days.

First understand the basic thing - Credit card bill repayment works on banks internal network via NEFT/RTGS/UPI/IMPS. There is no relation between card network and credit card bill repayment.

Union bank is PSU bank, they dnt integrate credit card bill repayment properly.

I don't have this problem on my visa and MasterCard credit cards of other banks.
Pay same bank RuPay credit cards bill and you will see your bill pay will update instantly or within 3 days (depend on your bank).

First understand the basic thing - Credit card bill repayment works on banks internal network via NEFT/RTGS/UPI/IMPS. There is no relation between card network and credit card bill repayment.

Union bank is PSU bank, they dnt integrate credit card bill repayment properly.

Pay same bank RuPay credit cards bill and you will see your bill pay will update instantly or within 3 days (depend on your bank)

Don't pay psu cc bills via third party websites.

If you want cashback then pay via jio payments bank using any reward points debit card like hdfc and indusind ones.

For cashback, you need to have patience. or directly pay via neft or upi.

jio payments bank ?
In jio payments bank, you can load via debit card and net banking. (Only for bill payments you can load not for rewards)

You can do vkyc

Also if they found fund transfer from debit card to bank account they are banning users. #JioDown

Paytm p bank tho debit card option remove kardiya

Back