• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cibil dropped by 37 points😭

adi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My hdfc cc bill of ₹1 generated on 22/03/2023 and last date was 10/04/2023.
Minimum was also ₹1.
I totally forgot to pay the bill and paid the bill on 1/05/2023.
I was not aware that bank will report this as late payment. They didn't charged anything extra but 37 points gone straight away.

Is there any thing possible??
😭😭😭

Contact customer care by email and explain the situation, mentioning that it is a very small sum and that you have a history of paying your bills on time blah blah blah, and they'll probably correct it. Just be persistent and polite.

This is why I prepay and always keep a negative balance of 100-200 Rs on all my cards, to avoid precisely this situation.

Mine was also dropped like that for multiple addition of cards and enquiries, yet I stay strong and didn't put crying Emoji. (Srctic)😅
I need to apply for business loan next month. Cibil was 781 and now it's 744. This will result in rejection and high interest rate.🥲

Last edited:
Contact customer care by email and explain the situation, mentioning that it is a very small sum and that you have a history of paying your bills on time blah blah blah, and they'll probably correct it. Just be persistent and polite.

This is why I prepay and always keep a negative balance of 100-200 Rs on all my cards, to avoid precisely this situation.
Will try to convince them.
Thanks 🙏

My bill got generated yesterday for 4342 total outstanding was 4342.39 not really sure why hdfc rounded down and not up.
Paid via mobikwik for Fullpay but then ended up paying 10Rs more into it because my conscience wouldn't let me be at peace

Back