• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cibil issue axis bank OD account

credit_noob

TF Select
I have taken OD account against gold in axis bank which is salary account and having credit card too
Due to reduced gold price(reason on letter)I need to pay 500 into OD account which was not conveyed via SMS or call or mail or via app notification or display negative balance in account nothing
Recieved letter via indiapost
Letter printed date 02 of month
Letter recieved 14 of month
Payment initiated 14 paid amount 4000 even amount 500 only
Now cibil score fallen by 80 points amount overdue showing 500 and delay by 5 days showing
First late payment and first overdue ever recorded in my credit report holding 15 credit cards+ one personal loan+one gold loan everytime ontime payment
After this I got message+mail saying we reported overdue to all credit bureaus
Please help 😭

Write to pno@axisbank for overdue removal and mention there was no chance given by bank to avoid this overdue ,Without notice they reported overdue to credit bureaus , it’s against credit policy

Write to pno@axisbank for overdue removal and mention there was no chance given by bank to avoid this overdue ,Without notice they reported overdue to credit bureaus , it’s against credit policy
I am devastated by this. Is any possibility it will get removed? As no faster channel communication they used

I am devastated by this. Is any possibility it will get removed? As no faster channel communication they used
It’s just 500 and customer interest, financial well being they remove it
How can I say against credit policy😞
Any credit product there must be repayment window to avoid penal charges and other impacts ,here you mentioned they not send any communication regarding od account overdue , if they had sent overdue notice you would have paid , so wisely draft the email and send to nodal desk , sure this overdue will be removed

It’s just 500 and customer interest, financial well being they remove it

Any credit product there must be repayment window to avoid penal charges and other impacts ,here you mentioned they not send any communication regarding od account overdue , if they had sent overdue notice you would have paid , so wisely draft the email and send to nodal desk , sure this overdue will be removed
Will send mail and update here

Will send mail and update here
@Indian bro went to bank and given information they said to meet one person in loan department and went there and meet him.
He checked and confirmed we have not given any information in other channels(confirmed verbally)
He written mail to higher people with all details and proofs( I am not involved in mail conversation too)
Asked to wait for few days for resolution.
I said if resolution favours me means ok else i will take everything at rbi ombudsman with all proofs. Then there will be no compromise on this

@Indian bro went to bank and given information they said to meet one person in loan department and went there and meet him.
He checked and confirmed we have not given any information in other channels(confirmed verbally)
He written mail to higher people with all details and proofs( I am not involved in mail conversation too)
I said if resolution favours me means ok else i will take everything at rbi ombudsman with all proofs. Then there will be no compromise on this
He sent mail from his axis mail id to some other axis mail id unable see name of person due to mail id contains 3 letters and employee id

Yes you can take to rbi but you must touch nodal desk before rbi ombudsman, some one acknowledged your concern and raised request already so please wait and follow him

++Went to post office and collected delivery slip(digital) and signature on record book when it reach my area when I have taken(i have explained situation to post department head then he given confidence that use for legal purpose also we can manage)

I have taken OD account against gold in axis bank which is salary account and having credit card too
Due to reduced gold price(reason on letter)I need to pay 500 into OD account which was not conveyed via SMS or call or mail or via app notification or display negative balance in account nothing
Recieved letter via indiapost
Letter printed date 02 of month
Letter recieved 14 of month
Payment initiated 14 paid amount 4000 even amount 500 only
Now cibil score fallen by 80 points amount overdue showing 500 and delay by 5 days showing
First late payment and first overdue ever recorded in my credit report holding 15 credit cards+ one personal loan+one gold loan everytime ontime payment
After this I got message+mail saying we reported overdue to all credit bureaus
Please help 😭
Go to axis bank
Talk to Bm regarding this in cool and calm way

Since you initiated payment on day of receiving the letter
Also if u didn't got "Email"
There is no prior communication given to you as on date 14th .

So without giving notice for making payment they can't mark you defaulter/ miss payment.

Whatever bm says , ask him to write a offical mail to you for communication nothing verbal

Decision would be overturned either if ax-shit bank bm or customer service is helpful
Or ombudsman will surely overturn this

Only email and physical letter is accepted as legal medium of communication in court .

Go to axis bank
Talk to Bm regarding this in cool and calm way

Since you initiated payment on day of receiving the letter
Also if u didn't got "Email"
There is no prior communication given to you as on date 14th .

So without giving notice for making payment they can't mark you defaulter/ miss payment.

Whatever bm says , ask him to write a offical mail to you for communication nothing verbal

Decision would be overturned either if ax-shit bank bm or customer service is helpful
Or ombudsman will surely overturn this

Only email and physical letter is accepted as legal medium of communication in court .
Same day spoken to Bm he said let's see what we can do.. in this way nothing positive but not negative he replied

Also start a mail to Pno axis so that in few days u can esclate to ombudsman
Just now sent mail to PNO with all proofs.
Went to branch,With out checking from their end SM, BM, GM said it's your mistake we communicate via call before sending letter look like you have not picked customer care numbers.
++ They said one delay payment of 5 won't cause cibil to go 70 points down it cause only 15 points fall.. it anger me more than what happened

Back