• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cibil issue axis bank OD account

credit_noob

TF Select
I have taken OD account against gold in axis bank which is salary account and having credit card too
Due to reduced gold price(reason on letter)I need to pay 500 into OD account which was not conveyed via SMS or call or mail or via app notification or display negative balance in account nothing
Recieved letter via indiapost
Letter printed date 02 of month
Letter recieved 14 of month
Payment initiated 14 paid amount 4000 even amount 500 only
Now cibil score fallen by 80 points amount overdue showing 500 and delay by 5 days showing
First late payment and first overdue ever recorded in my credit report holding 15 credit cards+ one personal loan+one gold loan everytime ontime payment
After this I got message+mail saying we reported overdue to all credit bureaus
Please help 😭

I have taken OD account against gold in axis bank which is salary account and having credit card too
Due to reduced gold price(reason on letter)I need to pay 500 into OD account which was not conveyed via SMS or call or mail or via app notification or display negative balance in account nothing
Recieved letter via indiapost
Letter printed date 02 of month
Letter recieved 14 of month
Payment initiated 14 paid amount 4000 even amount 500 only
Now cibil score fallen by 80 points amount overdue showing 500 and delay by 5 days showing
First late payment and first overdue ever recorded in my credit report holding 15 credit cards+ one personal loan+one gold loan everytime ontime payment
After this I got message+mail saying we reported overdue to all credit bureaus
Please help 😭
I am devastated by this. Is any possibility it will get removed? As no faster channel communication they used

Don't worry at all.. It can be removed as @Indian already mentioned..
It needs persistence.. follow up with credit bureau team at 🪓 ..
as I don't deal with 🪓 much, I don't know the contact details.

but for sure, you can make it removed .. It is very much possible.. just follow up with this issue with concerned team.. I feel you already started working on it..
all the best

Last edited:
I had to take it to RBI and give a proper time stamp email what happened when with ss and all after that also they only refunded the amt as it was just ₹117 and closed lastly had to reopen and tell that the issue wasn't against the amt it was against the DPD reported to CICs.

Reactions: SSV
Done as you suggested. Waiting for revert
I received a call from the branch. They said they have received a concern from PNO and asked for a CIBIL report to make corrections.

I shared all credit bureau reports via the mail they provided. It looks serious.

PNO is asking for an explanation from the branch, and the branch asked the loan-related manager for approval to remove the delayed payment.

Every three days, I receive an email from PNO asking for three more working days to provide a resolution.

Back