• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CIBIL subscription offer. 50% off on all plans. Annual subscription at just 600/-

sri_cc

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,

CIBIL is running an offer for all of its subscription plans as part of Global Fintech Fest

use coupon code: CIBILGFF50
  • 50% off on CIBIL subscription
  • applicable on all plans
  • valid till 30th Sep 2024
  • applicable on both web and android app
  • annual plan 600rs only
  • half yearly plan at 400rs

Screenshot 2024-08-28 203844.webp

Last edited:
Need an honest suggestion,
Is crisil membership really worth taking.
I only have 5 credit cards, zero loan.

And I generally check my score on OneScore and Gpay from time to time.

And all the details including limit and payment all is reflecting properly.

How to stack the subscription if I already have subscription? Through some menu after logging in or purchase fresh with same account details?
once you login on website, you'd have an option on the left hand side menu, upgrade my plan
click on it and it will open the following page
1.webp
then select the plan you want to buy and click on upgrade and a pop up will appear like this
2.webp
now enter the coupon code and then finish the payment and it's done.
You can repeat this process as many times as you want, as right now there are no restrictions on how many subscriptions you can buy.

Need an honest suggestion,
Is crisil membership really worth taking.
I only have 5 credit cards, zero loan.

And I generally check my score on OneScore and Gpay from time to time.

And all the details including limit and payment all is reflecting properly.
go through this
all those free versions are like, you can check once in a month and you won't get real time alerts

for me it's important to have real time updates and hence I take the subscription

but if you feel there's no need for that, then you don't need to take it

Remember this, anything, be it subscription or even a CC, only take it if you actually need it, never take them because there's an offer on them

why though, why is there a need for cibil subscription, someone above explained it a bit but i'm still confused why people buy it
I want real time updates bhai, I clearly mentioned it.
And I like the fact that I can refresh my score dialy.
Do I actually refresh it dialy? No.
But I have the option.

And also, I've clearly mentioned, take it only if you feel it is useful for you
Remember this, anything, be it subscription or even a CC, only take it if you actually need it, never take them because there's an offer on them

But the main reason I take it is the alerts feature, if there is a new enquiry or new account added to your CIBIL profile it alerts you immediately via email.
For this you don't need any plans subscription. Official CIBIL site gives you score once per year. Once you create account and see score, you will get CIBIL hard enquiry updates in SMS and e-mail as soon as it is made.

For this you don't need any plans subscription. Official CIBIL site gives you score once per year. Once you create account and see score, you will get CIBIL hard enquiry updates in SMS and e-mail as soon as it is made.
they mentioned in the plans comparision that alerts are only for 6 month and 12 months plans
1724922545508.webp

so it's like "a new enquiry/account has been added to your CIBIL account" login to cibil.com to see more
something like that?
I checked my score in official CIBIL site in July 31st 2023. For CIBIL report changes, I received alerts for last year and I am not recieving any alerts this year.

For enquiries made by bank, I still receive alerts without fail.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240830_095959_SMS Organizer.webp
    Screenshot_20240830_095959_SMS Organizer.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20240830_095754_SMS Organizer.webp
    Screenshot_20240830_095754_SMS Organizer.webp
    87 KB · Views: 14
I checked my score in official CIBIL site in July 31st 2023. For CIBIL report changes, I received alerts for last year and I am not recieving any alerts this year.

For enquiries made by bank, I still receive alerts without fail.
last year when you were getting both types of alerts, you had a subscription?

Back