• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi/HSBC/Standard chartered/Amex, etc. credit cards for Tier B/C/D cities

Hi Guys,

This is my first post so please forgive me if I did any mistake :)

I and I guess many others living/working in small cities have always wanted to have credit cards from big international banks like Citi/HSBC/SC/Amex ( Ban ) etc to utilize the offers.

Is there any way we can get these cards in non-serviceable cities ( C2C)?

- Good Fortune: Last week I got the RBL Zomato credit card at a relative address. Got lucky as they did not do any physical verification. I heard that some are getting Aadhar data does not match error and then physical verification for card approval.

- Mishap: I applied for Citi bank in Feb 2022 at a relative address but they did not had an option for video KYC and I guess HSBC/SC and others also do physical verification. They kept caling me for physical kyc which was not possible and at last declined the application.

My credit card journey is fairly new and currently I hold the following cards with decent limits:

1. HDFC Millennia ( LTF )
2. Axis Ace ( Paid )
3. Axis Flipkart ( Paid )
4. Icici Amex Coral ( LTF )
5. Amazon Pay ICICI ( LTF )
6. SBI Simplyclick ( Paid )
7. SBI Simplysave ( Paid )
8. SBI BPCL ( Paid )
9. IDFC Millennia ( LTF )
10. BOB Select ( LTF )
11. Onecard ( LTF )
12. RBL Zomato ( LTF )
13. Indusind Aura Edge ( LTF )

Also, have 2 Add-on cards on brother's BOB Easy and Indusind Iconia. My Cibil score is 780 as on April 1, 2022

For the paid cards I manage to reach the milestone for the fee waiver.

So, firstly my query is any way I can get the above cards in a non-serviceable city without any physical verification, and secondly how can I improve my credit card limit/portfolio.

Thanks for your suggestions and feedback in advance :)

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

This is my first post so please forgive me if I did any mistake :)

I and I guess many others living/working in small cities have always wanted to have credit cards from big international banks like Citi/HSBC/SC/Amex ( Ban ) etc to utilize the offers.

Is there any way we can get these cards in non-serviceable cities ( C2C)?

- Good Fortune: Last week I got the RBL Zomato credit card at a relative address. Got lucky as they did not do any physical verification. I heard that some are getting Aadhar data does not match error and then physical verification for card approval.

- Mishap: I applied for Citi bank in Feb 2022 at a relative address but they did not had an option for video KYC and I guess HSBC/SC and others also do physical verification. They kept caling me for physical kyc which was not possible and at last declined the application.

My credit card journey is fairly new and currently I hold the following cards with decent limits:

1. HDFC Millennia ( LTF )
2. Axis Ace ( Paid )
3. Axis Flipkart ( Paid )
4. Icici Amex Coral ( LTF )
5. Amazon Pay ICICI ( LTF )
6. SBI Simplyclick ( Paid )
7. SBI Simplysave ( Paid )
8. SBI BPCL ( Paid )
9. IDFC Millennia ( LTF )
10. BOB Select ( LTF )
11. Onecard ( LTF )
12. RBL Zomato ( LTF )
13. Indusind Aura Edge ( LTF )

Also, have 2 Add-on cards on brother's BOB Easy and Indusind Iconia. My Cibil score is 780 as on April 1, 2022

For the paid cards I manage to reach the milestone for the fee waiver.

So, firstly my query is any way I can get the above cards in a non-serviceable city without any physical verification, and secondly how can I improve my credit card portfolio.

Thanks for your suggestions and feedback in advance :)
You are already a PRO as you already own 13 CC 👻.

CITI: Yes recently they have issues with Video KYC and only in person verification is being carried out.

HSBC: They do provide VKYC which I completed in Feb'22

Back