• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue Resolved CKYC name issue

The highlighted issue has been resolved by the bank/financial institution.

hitirfan

TF Premier
My name in CKYC data of CERSAI is incorrect, how to fix that?

I have already informed my primary bank and they said they have done something and it will be updated. It has been more than three months now.

Updated: Issue resolved. Records updated by another bank.

Last edited:
Reactions: SSV
Solution

I have already informed my primary bank and they said they have done something and it will be updated. It has been more than three months now.
It should be fixed by your next successfull application , as paryy of CKYC update.

It happened to me..
First time my name was not fully updated by our lovely nice ICICI and when I called them for this , no-one cared.
I contacted several guys regarding this. but no one gave a sh*t..
The thing is my full name is correct in theri reocrds but when they reported to CERSAI they shortened it and funny thing is they keep on saying it is alright nonthing to worry.

Then after a long agitation, I found peace within myself and started...

It should be fixed by your next successfull application , as paryy of CKYC update.

It happened to me..
First time my name was not fully updated by our lovely nice ICICI and when I called them for this , no-one cared.
The thing is my full name is correct in theri reocrds but when they reported to CERSAI they shortened it and funny thing is they keep on saying it is alright nonthing to worry.

Then after a long agitation, I found peace within myself and started ignoring it..
After a while , it was updated to the coorect name..
Dont worry.. leave it.. it will fix itself during the coures of the time..
As the saying goes, time will cure everything !! ;)

Enjoy !

Solution

It happened to me..

Then after a long agitation, I found peace within myself and started ignoring it..

Enjoy !
Okay. Thank you

It happened to me..

Enjoy !
Yes
Time will make us habituated 👍

Reactions: SSV

If you have Sbi card then you can reinitiate kyc via SBI card app as you see below in the Screenshot. They will update the same in Ckyc within 2 3 days

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240724-060806.webp
    Screenshot_20240724-060806.webp
    65.6 KB · Views: 21
If you have Sbi card then you can reinitiate kyc via SBI card app as you see below in the Screenshot. They will update the same in Ckyc within 2 3 days
Have you tried re initiating KYC in SBI app. My father name first letter taken in my credit card application as last name as last name is mandatory for SBI cash back card application (I have only single word name as per documents). There is no issue as of now. But I would like to correct it if doesn't harm or doesn't create nuisance.

Last edited:
Have you tried re initiating KYC in SBI app. My father name first letter taken in application as last name as last name is mandatory for SBI cash back card application (I have only single word name as per documents). There is no issue as of now. But I would like to correct it if doesn't harm or doesn't create nuisance.
I have already updated the issue got resolved by updation of records by another bank yesterday.

Have you tried re initiating KYC in SBI app. My father name first letter taken in my credit card application as last name as last name is mandatory for SBI cash back card application (I have only single word name as per documents). There is no issue as of now. But I would like to correct it if doesn't harm or doesn't create nuisance.
I tried recently

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240724-105749 (1).webp
    Screenshot_20240724-105749 (1).webp
    20 KB · Views: 14
Back