• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue Resolved CKYC name issue

The highlighted issue has been resolved by the bank/financial institution.

hitirfan

TF Premier
My name in CKYC data of CERSAI is incorrect, how to fix that?

I have already informed my primary bank and they said they have done something and it will be updated. It has been more than three months now.

Updated: Issue resolved. Records updated by another bank.

Last edited:
Reactions: SSV
Solution
My name in CKYC data of CERSAI is incorrect, how to fix that?

I have already informed my primary bank and they said they have done something and it will be updated. It has been more than three months now.
It should be fixed by your next successfull application , as paryy of CKYC update.

It happened to me..
First time my name was not fully updated by our lovely nice ICICI and when I called them for this , no-one cared.
I contacted several guys regarding this. but no one gave a sh*t..
The thing is my full name is correct in theri reocrds but when they reported to CERSAI they shortened it and funny thing is they keep on saying it is alright nonthing to worry.

Then after a long agitation, I found peace within myself and started...
Ok. Thanks. So they send it as a card like PAN Card to our address.
1. Any charges for getting the card?
2. Any benefit of getting the physical card?
All details are there in the attached pdf for each time an update happens.
But yeah, this is the first time I heard of this card thing..

Last edited:
If you have Sbi card then you can reinitiate kyc via SBI card app as you see below in the Screenshot. They will update the same in Ckyc within 2 3 days
Why, why, why? Why you posted SBI Cashback CC image here. It salted my wounds as I was recently rejected by SBI for cashback card. :ROFLMAO: I want to get this card before I die or SBI will die. Millennia helpful only on Amazon for me.

@hitirfan reKYC can be done at SBI card website also and with app too as shown in SS by Mruseful. I recently did after got mail from them. My address House No. was wrong and everything corrected after reKYC with Aadhaar.

Why, why, why? Why you posted SBI Cashback CC image here. It salted my wounds as I was recently rejected by SBI for cashback card. :ROFLMAO: I want to get this card before I die or SBI will die. Millennia helpful only on Amazon for me.

@hitirfan reKYC can be done at SBI card website also and with app too as shown in SS by Mruseful. I recently did after got mail from them. My address House No. was wrong and everything corrected after reKYC with Aadhaar.
Very good ..thanks for the useful info

Back