• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Clear victory against KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.
1000020645.jpg

On September 19, 2023, I reached out to Kotak Mahindra Bank regarding an issue with my CIBIL report. The problem is they reported their head office address instead of my communication address.

Receiving a systematic or bot reply on September 23, 2023, I was directed to contact CIBIL and raise a dispute. Despite promptly raising a dispute through the CIBIL app, my case was closed, with the advice to contact the bank to update personal details. After numerous follow-ups with the Kotak team, I finally let the matter go.

However, on the @TechnoFino community page, I saw I could get compensation for this issue.

Taking action once again on January 25, I emailed Kotak Mahindra Bank, this time with a warning that I would escalate the matter to the RBI Banking Ombudsman. Responding on January 30, they instructed me to raise a dispute and share the dispute ID along with a fresh CIBIL report. Following their instructions diligently, I waited patiently until they finally rectified the issue by February 15. Subsequently, I requested compensation, and they denied.

On April 20, I escalated the matter by filing a complaint against them with the RBI, providing all relevant screenshots as evidence. After a few days, I received a response stating that my issue had already been resolved, and I was ineligible for compensation. However, I refrained from responding as my RBI complaint was still pending.

Then, out of the blue, today, I received a message indicating a details mismatch along with a service request number. Contacting customer service, I got to know that I had indeed been awarded compensation. Though the amount may not be high, but its a clear victory in my battle against them.

Aamir Khan Reaction GIF by GrowthX

View attachment 56335

On September 19, 2023, I reached out to Kotak Mahindra Bank regarding an issue with my CIBIL report. The problem is they reported their head office address instead of my communication address.

Receiving a systematic or bot reply on September 23, 2023, I was directed to contact CIBIL and raise a dispute. Despite promptly raising a dispute through the CIBIL app, my case was closed, with the advice to contact the bank to update personal details. After numerous follow-ups with the Kotak team, I finally let the matter go.

However, on the @TechnoFino community page, I saw I could get compensation for this issue.

Taking action once again on January 25, I emailed Kotak Mahindra Bank, this time with a warning that I would escalate the matter to the RBI Banking Ombudsman. Responding on January 30, they instructed me to raise a dispute and share the dispute ID along with a fresh CIBIL report. Following their instructions diligently, I waited patiently until they finally rectified the issue by February 15. Subsequently, I requested compensation, and they denied.

On April 20, I escalated the matter by filing a complaint against them with the RBI, providing all relevant screenshots as evidence. After a few days, I received a response stating that my issue had already been resolved, and I was ineligible for compensation. However, I refrained from responding as my RBI complaint was still pending.

Then, out of the blue, today, I received a message indicating a details mismatch along with a service request number. Contacting customer service, I got to know that I had indeed been awarded compensation. Though the amount may not be high, but its a clear victory in my battle against them.
good for you....but i'll not follow up for 4.5 months for anything..let alone 5k comp...unless it's a really big issue...

View attachment 56335

congratulations .

View attachment 56335

kindly inform kotak Mahindra Bank's e-mail ID

kindly share the Kotak Mahindra bank email ID
I'm facing a similar issue they haven't reported my cc closure date yet

Cryptocurrency Welcome Aboard GIF by The New Resistance

View attachment 56335

I got this 5k compensation as well,
My issue was UPI on Rupay card wasn't working
Was unable to set UPI pin on any app.

Now it worked and they sent 5k compensation as had complained to RBI ombudsman

Back