• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Close HDFC add on card with same number and issue new one

Paul

TF Buzz
I got an add on card for my wife on my previous card about 2 years back. Now my card got upgraded and they send the card with the same number again. I found out that HDFC add on card now comes with different number as well. How do I get it for my wife ?

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got an add on card for my wife on my previous card about 2 years back. Now my card got upgraded and they send the card with the same number again. I found out that HDFC add on card now comes with different number as well. How do I get it for my wife ?
call customer care...ask for card closure.....care will put a request for closure and give you 7 days...card will get closed next day ( check in mycards of netbanking)....apply for new card....
Did this last week.....new card in 3 days...

call customer care...ask for card closure.....care will put a request for closure and give you 7 days...card will get closed next day ( check in mycards of netbanking)....apply for new card....
Did this last week.....new card in 3 days...
Does applying for new card mean you have to do a fresh add-on card application? Add-on member doesn't have an HDFC customer ID so don't want to go through offline application again.

Huwave123

TF Buzz
Yes I also request for add on card for my brother but the magical thing is that card number is same for my and my brothers credit card