• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points Club Marriott Mai Khao Beach Phuket stay offer

chinnodu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi Friends,
Has anyone got this offer from Club Marriott and availed it? It seems to be good offer. Only condition is to attend 90 minutes sale presentation during the stay. Is it worth accepting. Or any hidden expenses?

Your experience or opinion please

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240621_164938_Gmail.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240621_164938_Gmail.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 55
Hi Friends,
Has anyone got this offer from Club Marriott and availed it? It seems to be good offer. Only condition is to attend 90 minutes sale presentation during the stay. Is it worth accepting. Or any hidden expenses?

They are like club Mahindra, this marriott vacation club will try to sell membership by all nice talks & lucrative offers. Don't fall prey to this. Don't attend.

Whoever rejects their membership, they don't get offered deal. So in simple words only people who may get above deal are those who buy their membership.

Hi Friends,

the offer is available 24/7 for 12 months.even if you are not club marriot member you can avail this.last year year they had the same offer for 99 USD but it was for a limited time.

for hidden expenses you need to clarify with them.i belive you can take this offer even if you don't buy the marriott vacation club membership.again ask them for TnC and hidden charges.

the offer is available 24/7 for 12 months.even if you are not club marriot member you can avail this.last year year they had the same offer for 99 USD but it was for a limited time.

for hidden expenses you need to clarify with them.i belive you can take this offer even if you don't buy the marriott vacation club membership.again ask them for TnC and hidden charges.
Thanks for your useful opinion 👍

Can anyone confirm if one needs Marriott Vacation Club membership for availing such offer? Mariott Bonvoy members also receive these emails from time to time, and TnC says you need to attend 60/90 call, but does it require to purchase membership at the end? If so, any idea about cost?

Someone with experience, if they can share some insights.

Previously I got this offer by phone call also. I asked the executive the question. He clarified that attending the sale presentation with spouse is compulsory. But purchasing membership is one's own decision. Offer is not linked to such decision

Previously I got this offer by phone call also. I asked the executive the question. He clarified that attending the sale presentation with spouse is compulsory. But purchasing membership is one's own decision. Offer is not linked to such decision
I talked to their team just now. They mentioned the same thing. No compulsion to buy. But it's compulsory to attend

They are like club Mahindra, this marriott vacation club will try to sell membership by all nice talks & lucrative offers. Don't fall prey to this. Don't attend.

Whoever rejects their membership, they don't get offered deal. So in simple words only people who may get above deal are those who buy their membership.
Who told that Whoever rejects their membership, they don't get offered deal? Is it your first hand experience? Because the same package is offered in Karma resorts too and it's not true in their case. Also,
I talked to their team just now. They mentioned the same thing. No compulsion to buy. But it's compulsory to attend

Back