• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Marriott Vacation Club Phuket Offer ?

We were apprehensive too whether we can back out. But after attending that, now we are confident we can say no if we attend it another time. You do get nice accommodations in Bali/Thailand/Singapore at a heavily discounted price when they invite you for the presentation.
Got to know from a friend in US that many folks there get a similar discounted 3N trip to Hawaii to attend these presentations and they wait for that !
i regularly get Phuket. Have got it again yesterday for 3 nights!!

These are legit offers from Marriott Vacation Club (MVC). I was also sceptical when I got the call but after a little bit of digging I decided to go for it.
Only catch is you and your spouse need to attend the 90 min presentation but remember to say "NO" at the end of it. That's all. The MVC team did mention that this packages and presentations are more prevalent in US/EU but now they are testing the Indian waters.

I was presented with packages of Nusa-Dua Bali / Phuket / Singapore and chose Singapore since they offered The Ritz Carlton for 2N/3D at 33k INR total (400 USD). Singapore hotels are usually pretty expensive and Ritz-Carlton regular nightly rate is >40k so their offer was a steal (33k for 2N!!!). More so because it's one of the handful of hotels that offers an unparalleled view of the Marina Bay.
I would say, if you get the offer, definitely go for it. Just remember to say "NO" at the end of the presentation :D

These were the views from my room in Ritz-Carlton (went in May) -
Hi Anduril,
I got same offer for Nusa Dua, Bali. Would you please guide me how to make payment to book the offer. He was telling that I should pay using CC on call by sharing Number and validity date. But I am not comfortable to pay on call. Is there any way I can pay through link received from authentic email id? Please respond.

Hi Anduril,
I got same offer for Nusa Dua, Bali. Would you please guide me how to make payment to book the offer. He was telling that I should pay using CC on call by sharing Number and validity date. But I am not comfortable to pay on call. Is there any way I can pay through link received from authentic email id? Please respond.
They send mail also I’m not wrong with payment link

Hi Anduril,
Hey...I had to pay the same way. Shared my CC number and validity date over call. I was a little sceptical too but decided to follow through.

Back