• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Comment if you recently applied SBI credit card via sprint and got approved and share the card variant and limit

I applying from last 4years but all in vain didn't got card by giving them lots of documents but SBI sprint was shocked to me. They only sent me sms for pre approved card and i just try with pan and addhar and photo i got cash back card which is free for first year. But after the de valuation of this variant i will soon close this as no airport lounge is of no use i already have Flipkart axis LTF card

I applied my 2 nd SBI Card (Cashback card) as on 13 th Apr 2023, card approved with shared limit of 15000 from my existing BPCL card. While applying that sales girl promised me 3,80,000/-
I alredy have SBI BPCL card with limit of 93000/- Now it's reduced to 77,000/-.
Yesterday only i raised the Request by saying that Please close my card or give separate limit trough mail.
I attached salary slips and bank statement
Waiting for reply.

I applied my 2 nd SBI Card (Cashback card) as on 13 th Apr 2023, card approved with shared limit of 15000 from my existing BPCL card. While applying that sales girl promised me 3,80,000/-
I alredy have SBI BPCL card with limit of 93000/- Now it's reduced to 77,000/-.
Yesterday only i raised the Request by saying that Please close my card or give separate limit trough mail.
I attached salary slips and bank statement
Waiting for reply.
SBI cards are very stringent in alloting the limit to cashback card because they are worried about the spending and cashbacks to customers.

Back