• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Comparison between different ICICI accounts

Sreerag

TF Premier
I have made a document on different ICICI accounts, as the website doesn't display everything in 1 go.

Open for suggestions and corrections.

This document covers comprehensive details on accounts (MAB and features) and account based debit cards.

Make sure you go through this document before opening or upgrading your bank account.
Thank you

Attachments

Last edited:
I have made a document on different ICICI accounts, as the website doesn't display everything in 1 go.

Open for suggestions and corrections.

This document covers comprehensive details on accounts (MAB and features) and account based debit cards.

Make sure you go through this document before opening or upgrading your bank account.
Thank you
1. I have a wealth account opened with 0 balance. Only relationship history was platinum credit card with 10+ limit. Hardly any purchases on that card.

2. I got the basic visa debit card not even titanium or platinum.

So, I guess the features/benefits and eligibility criteria vary case to case basis.

I don't have an Axis account, but with info from websites and this forum, I can definitely make one more like this. I don't think there another post regarding Axis accounts.
That would be highly appreciable, at least we can cover the major banks like icici, hdfc, sbi, axis
I don't have an Axis account, but with info from websites and this forum, I can definitely make one more like this. I don't think there another post regarding Axis accounts.

I've ICICI salary account. Still exploring the feature but I see some good offers in offers section in the app.
Attaching salary account types which I received from my employer.
This is outdated as The ONE account has been discontinued

I've received an account upgrade offer from Titanium to The One account. Still thinking whether to take or not.
How? The ONE account has been discontinued

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230523_110256_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230523_110256_com.android.chrome.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 18
I'm getting below upgrade offer.
View attachment 17811
Few months back I got the same offer. Though, the radio buttons were disabled. But being an IT guy, I manipulated the HTML and some how sent the request. I got a new debit card with The One logo but no complimentry vouchers were shared. I didn't check with CC because there is no much literature available for that account varient and also it's now discontinued.

Last edited:
Few months back I got the same offer. Though, the radio buttons were disabled. But being an IT guy, I manipulated the HTML and show how sent the request. I got a new debit card with The One logo but no complimentry vouchers were shared. I didn't check with CC because there is no much literature available for that account varient and also it's now discontinued.
so no use of upgrading then..

Thanks a ton @Sreerag, this helps. I just wrapped up my switch to Axis Burgundy Ultima for my salary account so was wondering what to do with ICICI. I wish there was a tier similar to HDFC Savings Max but it looks like the closest would be Gold Privilege but with higher MAB of 50K. Silver account seems similar but doesn't give free debit card it seems like.

I guess I should see if wealth management w/ 1L FD is possible without any catches or just go for regular savings account maybe.

Back