• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Compensation for wrongful credit report by DMI finance

Hi my name is Rakesh Sajjan so I have a loan with money view with partnership of whizdom finance... But last month a new account was shown in the credit report with DMI name and account number with the same amount and they have already sent multiple Times overdue notification to male saying I need to pay the amount and with payment link and also have called me regarding this and my credit score God negatively impacted due to this... After getting to know about this I contacted them both money view and DMI finance and whizdm down finance this said that it was due to a technical glitch by DMI finance and that day wrongful report will be removed in 30 to 45 days and it has been corrected since and I have asked for compensation over the call but not on the email so how much I can ask for compensation and what are the legal actions I can take against them

Hi my name is Rakesh Sajjan so I have a loan with money view with partnership of whizdom finance... But last month a new account was shown in the credit report with DMI name and account number with the same amount and they have already sent multiple Times overdue notification to male saying I need to pay the amount and with payment link and also have called me regarding this and my credit score God negatively impacted due to this... After getting to know about this I contacted them both money view and DMI finance and whizdm down finance this said that it was due to a technical glitch by DMI finance and that day wrongful report will be removed in 30 to 45 days and it has been corrected since and I have asked for compensation over the call but not on the email so how much I can ask for compensation and what are the legal actions I can take against them
1. Do you have any ticket id or reference number for your complaint?
2. You should have done conversations on email.
3. From your first complaint date if they resolved the issue within 30 days then no compensation can be demanded.
4. Also you don't have any proofs that you raised complaint for resolution or they themselves corrected the mistake, so very complicated case.

1. Do you have any ticket id or reference number for your complaint?
2. You should have done conversations on email.
3. From your first complaint date if they resolved the issue within 30 days then no compensation can be demanded.
4. Also you don't have any proofs that you raised complaint for resolution or they themselves corrected the mistake, so very complicated case.
Thank you for the information...I send the mail regarding this on 7th September it was resolved by 17th September...so i don't think no compensation.....another issue I have that is my father made UPI transaction with axis kiwi credit card the transaction got failed and I thought it would come back till now refund is not issued and the this

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for banking with us.

We would like to inform you that your Service Request no. SAK00002528894-001 has been closed after a thorough evaluation.The complaint was reviewed in detail by our Internal Ombudsman post which, a decision has been made to maintain the Bank's stance. Thank you for your understanding and patience whilst we were reviewing the matter.

We recognize that this may not have been the anticipated outcome and we extend our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused."

Still refund not received and also this transaction took place on May starting week....

Wt are suggestions please

Thank you for the information...I send the mail regarding this on 7th September it was resolved by 17th September...so i don't think no compensation.....another issue I have that is my father made UPI transaction with axis kiwi credit card the transaction got failed and I thought it would come back till now refund is not issued and the this

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for banking with us.

We would like to inform you that your Service Request no. SAK00002528894-001 has been closed after a thorough evaluation.The complaint was reviewed in detail by our Internal Ombudsman post which, a decision has been made to maintain the Bank's stance. Thank you for your understanding and patience whilst we were reviewing the matter.

We recognize that this may not have been the anticipated outcome and we extend our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused."

Still refund not received and also this transaction took place on May starting week....

Wt are suggestions please
1. Do you have the screenshot or receipt of the failed transaction from UPI app?
2. Raise a dispute for that transaction stating money not received by beneficiary
3. In point 2, they will ask for point 1.
4. In case you don't get resolution then reach to RBI ombudsman with all the mails & transaction failure screenshot.

Back