• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Card Confusion : Axis bank 4th card as upgrade

Apply for the card via App/Axis Website/Airtel Thanks App.
Also, you can call the CC and ask them for Airtel Axis and mention that the Rewards card is migrated from Citi Bank so you have 1 slot open for 1 more Axis card.
Does this really work? I have 2 axis and 2 citi-axis card, customer care told I cannot have another one

Yes, tried and tested twice.
called up cust care and she informed me that I can apply for another card.. as 1 is migrated cc from existing 3(Atlas,Neo, Citi Rewards.)
As it is Airtel cc, they said they can not apply from their end..
Applied card from app. Received below msgs..

Thank you for applying for an Axis Bank Credit Card. Your application no. C1-000xxxxxxx-C1 is being reviewed. Kindly expect an update within 5 - 7 working days.

Thank you for applying for an Axis Bank Credit Card. Our executive will connect with you to fulfill KYC requirements of your residential address.

From cibil :
Your CIBIL Score & Report was checked by AXIS BANK ECN:80XXXXXXX on 2024-09-03 12:47:16. Know More? Visit www.cibil.com/enquiry -CIBIL

called up cust care and she informed me that I can apply for another card.. as 1 is migrated cc from existing 3(Atlas,Neo, Citi Rewards.)

Thank you for applying for an Axis Bank Credit Card. Your application no. C1-000xxxxxxx-C1 is being reviewed. Kindly expect an update within 5 - 7 working days.

Thank you for applying for an Axis Bank Credit Card. Our executive will connect with you to fulfill KYC requirements of your residential address.

From cibil :
Your CIBIL Score & Report was checked by AXIS BANK ECN:80XXXXXXX on 2024-09-03 12:47:16. Know More? Visit www.cibil.com/enquiry -CIBIL
If Ur Card Approved Pls Let Us Know

From cibil :
The card will approved as it is a paid card. Axis will not leave the opportunity:hehe:
@runzone Follow the same process

From cibil :
Please let me know if it gets approved

Does anyone know if the three Axis core card rule is relaxed or not as of now? They relaxed it in the middle, then reinforced it, and now I am curious what's the status.

would like to ask them to reconsider their decision... where should I start with? email support or directly pno?
4th CARD APPROVED FROM AXIS

Reason for decline(my mistake) is office address also given as home address... I didn't check it properly.. was in hurry(3Sept)..
they have mentioned this in email when I asked about the exact decline reason.. also I have asked them to correct address and gave proper address in email. they replied it is not possible to go ahead..
Then I have again applied for same credit card from app(4Sept)..
Card approved today and . looks like they approved earlier one only.. bcaz I have received below message.. also can see it in app.. no address verification.. no vkyc..

Address for your Airtel Axis Bank Mastercard Credit Card has been updated. Please call 18004190064 if you have not requested for this change - Axis Bank

Your Airtel Axis Bank Mastercard Credit Card application ref no. 7346XXXX has been approved and the card will be delivered shortly. For activation and usage details, visit axisbank.com/new ; For Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC) & Card Member Agreement, visit axisbank.com/tncs ; For details on Fees & Charges, visit www.axisbank.com/ccsoc - Axis Bank

@Anindya98 @CardSeeker @runzone

4th CARD APPROVED FROM AXIS

Reason for decline(my mistake) is office address also given as home address... I didn't check it properly.. was in hurry(3Sept)..
they have mentioned this in email when I asked about the exact decline reason.. also I have asked them to correct address and gave proper address in email. they replied it is not possible to go ahead..
Then I have again applied for same credit card from app(4Sept)..
Card approved today and . looks like they approved earlier one only.. bcaz I have received below message.. also can see it in app.. no address verification.. no vkyc..

Address for your Airtel Axis Bank Mastercard Credit Card has been updated. Please call 18004190064 if you have not requested for this change - Axis Bank

Your Airtel Axis Bank Mastercard Credit Card application ref no. 7346XXXX has been approved and the card will be delivered shortly. For activation and usage details, visit axisbank.com/new ; For Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC) & Card Member Agreement, visit axisbank.com/tncs ; For details on Fees & Charges, visit www.axisbank.com/ccsoc - Axis Bank

@Anindya98 @CardSeeker @runzone
This is great, While applying from app for me also it is asking for existing user thing and then asking all the details

Back