• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Convert Regalia Gold to LTF

Cronos

TF Buzz
Hi,
I have Regalia Gold (CL: 3.49L). I have a salary account with HDFC bank. I've spent around 4.75 L, so renewal fee will be waived off next year.
But, I wanted to convert it to LTF. I think my employer is in the list of corporate companies tied up with HDFC bank.
Is it possible? What is the approach to convert it to LTF?

Hi,
I have Regalia Gold (CL: 3.49L). I have a salary account with HDFC bank. I've spent around 4.75 L, so renewal fee will be waived off next year.
But, I wanted to convert it to LTF. I think my employer is in the list of corporate companies tied up with HDFC bank.
I wasn't sure if to approve or to merge cause I haven't heard of hdfc cc tied up with corporate bank for ltf. I wished you did checked if your company have a tie up or and mentioned a url for other so they recommend whom to email to! Neveless I have approved this thread. There are other thread on same topic but this is bit different hence I didn't merged with other thread. I hope you did checked 1 or two thread on this topic of your.

Hi,
Ask ur HR for Company RM for hdfc. Contact him and tell him to make it ltf.
U could also ask ur RM for this and mention aboout corporate connect

Hi,
Yeah they will make it LTF if your company is in their Category A.

Back