• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to convert Regalia Gold to LTF

maynigam

TF Premier
Hello guys.
My card renewal is due next month (was FYF) and I would like to convert it to LTF or atleast downgrade the card to some other LTF card.
I have Swiggy LTF and Tata Neu Infinity FYF also.
I have minimal spends on these cards in past year. I am having a high NRV in form of saving bank account.
Whom should I contact to convert both these cards to LTF? Branch or via Email?
My RM is stupid and never calls me back when I have any query that is for my benefit. She only calle me for loan/investment etc.
Please suggest

I get that, and Eterna is better then Reg Gold any day
Exactly! Don't need HDFC anymore. My last attempt will be to meet branch manager tomorrow and threaten to close my saving account.
Only worried about one thing... Is is going to be possible to close this card without paying the fees?

Exactly! Don't need HDFC anymore. My last attempt will be to meet branch manager tomorrow and threaten to close my saving account.
Only worried about one thing... Is is going to be possible to close this card without paying the fees?
Not really sure, maybe more veteran members can give you solid answer

if you are into travelling i would suggest you to don't close regalia gold
many people don't know, hdfc credit card real power is using them via smartbuy portal
Hey...didn't have to dislike my statement just because you disagreed, this is just a discussion

Anywho Eterna gives some 3.75%~ return rate(don't quote me on this, don'thold this card), unlimited domestic lounges, international lounges coming soon(so I've heard), and the 6 months gym membership sounds interesting(not available in vizag, so no use for me)

And don't get me wrong, I would love me some Reg Gold, but can't able to get(that's different issue)
I've already advised OP to keep the card and live to fight another day, but he seems determined to end it all, so be it

Back