• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Converted HDFC millennia credit card from MasterCard to Visa network

Converted HDFC millennia credit card from MasterCard to Visa network​

View attachment 37621
After reading the title of this post. @ashwink bhai is crying in the corner.

crying-ron.gif

Reason to convert : It was declined twice in Sweden (maybe because of terminal) do not want it to happen in next Poland trip.

How to convert : Simple way is to call HDFC customer care and ask them to change network, it will be delivered to your address withing 7 days.
If you are not living on that address you can ask them to send it to your nearest HDFC back branch.
Changing payment network is free of cost in HDFC cards not sure about others cards.

It was free card for me as I was using HDFC MoneyBack CC since 2019, then got offer to upgrade it to MoneyBack Plus in 2021,this year got free upgrade to MILLENNIA.

View attachment 37621
Even I got the master card variant. Let see whether they change or not. HDFC is notorious at times.

Even I got the master card variant. Let see whether they change or not. HDFC is notorious at times.
Does anyone have a hardcopy of RBI stating that I can change the credit card network from Master Card to visa or rupay by just telling the concerned bank. Coz HDFC bank is being cheeky.

arey easy hai mail daal do keep it simple.
Hi, we understand that you wish to change the franchise on your credit card .

We request you to forward us a duly signed letter seeking for franchise conversion to the below mentioned address to enable us review your request.

HDFC Bank Cards Division
PO BOX # 8654
Thiruvanmiyur PO
Chennai 600 041.

Service manager.

Firse speed post karna padega. Online ke zamane mein ye log piche ja raha hai.

We request you to forward us a duly signed letter seeking for franchise conversion to the below mentioned address to enable us review your request.

HDFC Bank Cards Division
PO BOX # 8654
Thiruvanmiyur PO
Chennai 600 041.

Service manager.

What the .... they did it for me by just a simple call.

HDFC Bank Cards Division
PO BOX # 8654
Thiruvanmiyur PO
Chennai 600 041.

Service manager.

They just changed my hdfc millennia card network from mastercard to visa .
Just 15 sec process via call!

Back