• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Converted Simply Save to Simply Click

beast_boy

TF Premier
So finally I converted One Of the Worst Card to A Lesser Worst Variant after I tried getting upgrade to SBI Cashback card.

Raised Request on Twitter > Got Call From Agent > Asked for Conversion to SBI Cashback > Agent Checked and Denied Upgrade Offer and Told Upgrade offer is there only for SBI Prime and Pulse Credit Card > I rejected the Offer and Asked to Covert to Simply Click > He Obliged and Asked to Give Consent Over IVR and Transferred the Call to IVR > I gave Consent by Clicking on 1 > Request Accepted for Conversion > Within 2 Days Simply Click Started reflecting in Account.

Now I have 2 Simply Click and 1 Simply Save Rupay Card.

Planning to get either of SBI Club Vistara Card, Club Vistara Prime or SBI Card Prime to earn more rewards for Flight Tickets by closing Simply Save Rupay Card, Which one you guys suggest to take? If you have compared these SBI cards with Price Value breakup already, it will be really helpful, you can also suggest any other Cards having similar features from SBI where the Price of Card is compensated by a Complimentary Flight Ticket or Miles of Equivalent Value which can be used for Flight bookings and we get additonal Flight tickets on reaching Milestones.

So finally I converted One Of the Worst Card to A Lesser Worst Variant after I tried getting upgrade to SBI Cashback card.

Raised Request on Twitter > Got Call From Agent > Asked for Conversion to SBI Cashback > Agent Checked and Denied Upgrade Offer and Told Upgrade offer is there only for SBI Prime and Pulse Credit Card > I rejected the Offer and Asked to Covert to Simply Click > He Obliged and Asked to Give Consent Over IVR and Transferred the Call to IVR > I gave Consent by Clicking on 1 > Request Accepted for Conversion > Within 2 Days Simply Click Started reflecting in Account.

Now I have 2 Simply Click and 1 Simply Save Rupay Card.

Planning to get either of SBI Club Vistara Card, Club Vistara Prime or SBI Card Prime to earn more rewards for Flight Tickets by closing Simply Save Rupay Card, Which one you guys suggest to take? If you have compared these SBI cards with Price Value breakup already, it will be really helpful, you can also suggest any other Cards having similar features from SBI where the Price of Card is compensated by a Complimentary Flight Ticket or Miles of Equivalent Value which can be used for Flight bookings and we get additonal Flight tickets on reaching Milestones.
Merge both simply Click cards, i.e. Tranfer limits and then try SBI Cashback.

Sinply save rupay can be converted to Sbi prime, if you have limit above 40k

Back