• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Simply save to Vistara Prime Declined

akki_5238

TF Buzz
Dear Folks,
I am having SBI Simply save LTF with limit 1.63 Lakh and SBI BPCL Paid with 85K limt.
SBI declined my card upgrade request twice stating (customer not eligible for card upgrade since the account MOB < 6months / less credit limit owing to internal policy).
I tried calling CC for the meaning but executives have no idea what does it actually means. I kindly request all of you to kindly help me understand meaning of this reply.
If possible guide me how to get an upgrade to Vistara Prime. Does anybody have any idea what is minimum limit for Upgrade to Vistara Prime?
Thanks in advance. Apolgies if any of such similar post exsts although i could not find one.

manit

TF Buzz
I recently emailed them regarding upgrading my simplysave ltf to vistara prime. They offered me every other card upgrade offer except vistara prime.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231223_172512_SBI Card.jpg
    Screenshot_20231223_172512_SBI Card.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 110

ajitshukla19

TF Premier
I also had a talk on similar matter and executive said VISTARA cards can be issued after fresh application not through upgrade route . So maybe some internal guidelines to not upgrade cards to vistara

Dear Folks,
I am having SBI Simply save LTF with limit 1.63 Lakh and SBI BPCL Paid with 85K limt.
SBI declined my card upgrade request twice stating (customer not eligible for card upgrade since the account MOB < 6months / less credit limit owing to internal policy).
I tried calling CC for the meaning but executives have no idea what does it actually means. I kindly request all of you to kindly help me understand meaning of this reply.
If possible guide me how to get an upgrade to Vistara Prime. Does anybody have any idea what is minimum limit for Upgrade to Vistara Prime?
Thanks in advance. Apolgies if any of such similar post exsts although i could not find one.
Actually for SBI Vistara cards you need to apply fresh. They don't provide this card on upgrades. 1 year back I tried so many times to upgrade my 3 yr old simply click card with 3.4L limit but they denied every time and the reply from the nodal office is like 'you can upgrade to any other card but not for vistara as there is no such upgrade policy in their system.' Finally applied online and got the card.

akki_5238

TF Buzz
Actually for SBI Vistara cards you need to apply fresh. They don't provide this card on upgrades. 1 year back I tried so many times to upgrade my 3 yr old simply click card with 3.4L limit but they denied every time and the reply from the nodal office is like 'you can upgrade to any other card but not for vistara as there is no such upgrade policy in their system.' Finally applied online and got the cacard.
Thanks for the feedback. I will try applying fresh after few months.

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dear Folks,
I think you need to APPLY that as an 3rd Card via an Agent.

atul9906

TF Buzz
It's provide you with 4 Premium Economy Domestic One-Way Tickets (Vistara) + Few Thousand CV Miles + INR 10,000 Yatra gift voucher when you spend 8L with this card.
They are all useless. I have 4 vouchers and 10k+ CV points but they are really tough to use since award seat availability is very poor. Going to close the card within the first year itself

atul9906

TF Buzz
Please elaborate a bit. Is this card really worth it practically?
Like I said, I'm yet to use any of the vouchers that I have earned, Have spent close to 9lacs on the card. Even the CV points redemption rate is bad since you get a flight from BLR-DEL at 7500 points and with 9lacs spends I have 16k CV Points so about 2 flights on 9lacs spent.
Maybe I'm using the vouchers/CV Points in wrong way, happy to be corrected if someone can