• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Converted TataNeu Infinity LTF successfully

Obhi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I took the TataNeu Infinity as FYF basis on September,23 hearing stories that it can easily be converted to LTF later.

After receiving the card I had 3 unsuccessful attempt for converting the card to LTF through escalation team / Infinia support / tata neu support even though I had a preferred corporate salary account and LTF DCB.

1. December,23: Rejected
2. February, 24,: Rejected
3. April, 24: Rejected by stating I can go ahead and close the card.

I have learned from this community that HDFC has changed their policy and converting Tataneu cards LTF is difficult these days. I use this card only for UPI and Big basket monthly grocery discount, so chargeable card is of no use for me. Meanwhile my account has been upgraded to Imperia on April, 2024 and I thought of giving a last try before closing the card before September. Same mail same content to tata neu support, surprisingly request accepted on very next day. Not sure about the reason may or may not be for Imperia.

@Obhi You mentioned that in your failed attempts, you tried escalation, Infinia support and Tata Neu support. So, were you sending or three separate emails each time, or escalating them after the initial mail?

Also, the time it was successful, which team had you written to? I have spent over 2L in 4 months, and I was still rejected. So, I plan to write again once I've crossed the waiver limit. (while my spends on this card are pretty high, I don't think they will be the same YoY. So, getting it converted would give me peace of mind)

@Obhi You mentioned that in your failed attempts, you tried escalation, Infinia support and Tata Neu support. So, were you sending or three separate emails each time, or escalating them after the initial mail?

Also, the time it was successful, which team had you written to? I have spent over 2L in 4 months, and I was still rejected. So, I plan to write again once I've crossed the waiver limit. (while my spends on this card are pretty high, I don't think they will be the same YoY. So, getting it converted would give me peace of mind)
What are you spends primarily on?

Imperia has no correlation...These days HDFC is upgrading every 2nd account to Imperia....It is like every 2nd employee in IT company or Bank is VICE PRESIDENT.

Preferred and Imperia programs are based on the account's MAB. As long as you maintain 5L MAB for a sustained period, their systems automatically give you the option for an upgrade to Imperia (2L for Preferred).

Preferred and Imperia programs are based on the account's MAB. As long as you maintain 5L MAB for a sustained period, their systems automatically give you the option for an upgrade to Imperia (2L for Preferred).
With increasing income, Imperia status lost its charm...One of my HDFC bank friend told a decade ago only 5% urban accounts were imperia and now it is 80%

1st attempt: grivence.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com only
2nd attempt: infinia.services@hdfcbank.com & tataneucardsupport@hdfcbank.com in same mail
3rd attempt: grivence.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com, infinia.services@hdfcbank.com, tataneucardsupport@hdfcbank.com in same mail
Final successful attempt: tataneucardsupport@hdfcbank.com only

With increasing income, Imperia status lost its charm...One of my HDFC bank friend told a decade ago only 5% urban accounts were imperia and now it is 80%
not sure about these numbers, however imperia has no significant benefits over proffered for maintaining 8L more in savings account.

Back