• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CRED No longer giving 3 days spin and win cashback!

CRED has recently reduced the spin and win cashback for credit card bill payments from 3 days to just a single day. Has this happened to everyone or is it to selected users?
Same for me I think they changed it from Jan 1

I paid bill on Dec 31 spun the wheel for that on Dec 31 and Jan 1

However for the CC bill I paid on Jan 1 I only got for Jan 1 not Jan 2

With Cred, the thing is the speed of processing. Consider any little cashback as a silly little bonus. Don't even bother about Cred Coins. If you buy anything from Cred, they say the discount, some of those decent enough, is gained using those Coins! Whatever!

We earn spin only when we do full payment or payment above 1k?
If we earn spin after the payment of 1k, can we do multiple times?
Suppose i have to 5k CC bill, if i do it in 5 parts, each above 1k then, is it possible to earn spins?

Suppose i have to 5k CC bill, if i do it in 5 parts, each above 1k then, is it possible to earn spins?
1. Any payment of 1k or above will trigger the spin and win.
2. It's once per card per day. Maximum 10(12 maybe) times a month per account.
3. 5x1k for 5 days for one or more cards will get you 5 days of spin and win.

PS I am writing this after winning 1rs and ~2k coins just now. Hopefully you will get your 1rs too. Good luck

Wrote to cred and got a call but it got disconnected due to network problem and received this email after that.

Greetings from CRED!

We tried reaching you over call but were unable to connect. However, we've chosen to streamline the cashback process on CRED to eliminate any potential confusion among various payment types, such as credit card bill payment, scan and pay, utility bills, etc. From January 3rd, 2023, our users will receive 5 spins per cashback jackpot which can be claimed within 7 days of allotment. We found that having a single cashback unlock per payment is more user-friendly and intuitive, so we've decided to standardize this approach. Hope we were able to help you out. Thank you for using CRED.

Maybe they meant to write January 3rd, 2024

Yes, no more 3 day cred spins.
Only on the day of the payment we see 5 spins. Out of which 2 would give unwanted coupons.
And 2₹ cashback and some shit coins
yeah.. its just a convinient pay option for all CCs and some quirky shopping if you like.. Cred Mint is also interesting for short twrm ( with some risk).. but primary option is for convinience of cc pay.. coins and are all useless now..

Earlier it was possible if you paid in 5 installment of 1k each but now they are bleeding money... Cashbacks are like 1 rs 2 rs... No. of spin days has been reduced..
Cred points are no more valuable than Smriti Irani's presence in parliament 😂😂

Personally I have always found cred to be a very useful way of keeping track of and making my credit card payments.

Cred is providing a valuable service for free and here there are people crying about cashback.

Personally I have always found cred to be a very useful way of keeping track of and making my credit card payments.

Cred is providing a valuable service for free and here there are people crying about cashback.
There are two kind of people
1. Care about convenience and facility. Don't care about cashback much or at all.
2. Care only about cashbacks and value for money.
This community is all about the people in 2nd category.

You know the easiest way to pay the credit card bill is to set it to auto debit from your account. It's the most convenient way, you don't even have to install cred or any other app to keep track of your bills.

For me cred has stopped giving any cashback/spins after credit card payments from the last week. Tried doing 1k payment on one card - no cashback, paid whole statement amount on another still no cashback

Back