• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cred stop giving cashback

hemantphotos

TF Buzz
Hello everyone, from past 4 day in draw that you will get on CRED after paying 1000 rupyee I am not getting any cashback just coins. Is this thing happening with anyone else? Previously I got atleast 3 rupee for which in three days. I got atleast 9 rupee on three draw per 1000 rupee payment.

phani11

TF Premier
I have easyshop platinum RuPay card and not visa. Is it still eligible for cashback?
I have easyshop platinum on visa. I am not sure about rupay but i checked webite it says if we register as auto-pay it will give 5% cashback. Please check attached file.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230311_194849_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230311_194849_Chrome.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 17

Namans

TF Select
VIP Lounge
How is your experience on CheQ . I have installed app but not used. Is it trustworthy??

All of my transactions have gone through without a hitch.
Do a few small transactions 500 or 1000 first so you get to know how much time it takes them to credit the amount to your card.
I wouldn’t be able to sleep if I did a larger transaction and it didn’t process for a few days.

SnakeBob

TF Buzz
No, max 100.
For large payments like 2 lacs go with axis Bank liberty debit card or above.
For hdfc debit card. There is capping of 750
For axis, capping is 1000 additional you will get vouch of 500.
In liberty card, how will the rewards come? Will it come as a cash back or voucher etc? I am holding liberty card. Can I use to make CC payments thru cheq and get benefits@s? How to maximise it?

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
No, max 100.
For large payments like 2 lacs go with axis Bank liberty debit card or above.
For hdfc debit card. There is capping of 750
For axis, capping is 1000 additional you will get vouch of 500.
do we get cashback for liberty debit card but who do not have a liberty account?

armat

TF Premier
On your NetBanking portal, after logging in, there is 'Billpay & Recharge' section. Click on that, then 'Continue'. It'll redirect you to HDFC Billpay portal. Click on 'Add biller', then select 'Credit card' category. Add your credit card and do the payment via Platinum Debit card after 24 hours of adding the biller. You'll get 1% Cashback after 1 day of transaction.

To check your cashback, login to NetBanking. Click on cards. Then under debit card there is 'Enquire' tab. Under enquire there is 'cashback redemption'. Click on that. You'll be able to see your cashback under 1% category. You can redeem 1:1 after accumulating ₹250.
Can we waive off the debit card annual fee by spends ?