• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cred stopped giving rewards on credit card payments

brahmin_baniya

TF Select
Earlier we use to get reward based on paying your credit card bills and i use to do make multiple payments of 50000 to get the most cashback but right now they have replaced that with 5 spins .I am unable to find the earlier mystery reward system which was quite rewarding.

Is there any other payment site where there are better rewards?

Bob78900

TF Premier
Earlier we use to get reward based on paying your credit card bills and i use to do make multiple payments of 50000 to get the most cashback but right now they have replaced that with 5 spins .I am unable to find the earlier mystery reward system which was quite rewarding.

Yes now you have to spin to get cashback sometimes you get cashback sometimes you don't. Suppose if you get 10 rs cashback earlier it was directly crediting to respective card account but now it will credited to cred Balance instead of card

Krish

TF Select
Load Paytm wallet via Millennia DC (1% cashback) and then pay CC bill via Paytm
Don’t have to necessarily pay bill to get cashback with millennia, there’s 1% for wallet loads too, so you can transfer 40k to Paytm Wallet, and transfer back to the bank.

Lucious.Flamel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

I am still getting Cred mystery cashback on ₹1,000, ₹5,000, ₹20,000, and ₹50,000 spends. I guess it’s a random server-side change for random users.

Bob78900

TF Premier
I am still getting Cred mystery cashback on ₹1,000, ₹5,000, ₹20,000, and ₹50,000 spends. I guess it’s a random server-side change for random users.
Ohh i am getting cashback using spin but that is now credited into cred balance instead of card🥲 If anyone know another app for cc bill payments which will give decent cashback then please tell

Dr. Drake

TF Ace

I too see the spins in my primary account but in my other account I get direct cashback which are credited as cred balance(I have no problem with this). BTW, for the first time I won 68rs cashback in spins or from the time I'm using cred:ROFLMAO:

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
I will suggest mobikwik if you especially use myntra or lifestyle. We get 2% supercash on each cc payment. Most payments are credited on same day. Later you can redeem it for voucher 100supercash=20rs(mostly works for recharges/bill payments) or gift cards. I especially redeemed it for Myntra GC. I get around7-8% discount still better than most cc's including axis flipkart which gives 5%