• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cred stopped UPI Cashback

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
So I made several UPI payments today from Cred. Cashback generator wasn't there after the payment. So overall zero cashback.

Have they stopped it from today? As till yesterday, it was there.

Already stopped doing CC bill payments from cred. Was using just for UPI Cashbacks. Now no use of this app finally.

That's the actual catch with their credit line. They show their offered credit limit instead of availed. Several people have shared their experience on Quora about this.
Here's one:
View attachment 10486
I have this account on my report. As long as you are paying your EMIs on time it won't matter at all. My CIBIL score has dropped 3 points (15 for Exxperian) ever since this account has been added to my account. But apart from that, there's no change.

I thought scores are mostly a utilization game primarily. But I have even tested with that by manipulating my due amounts before respective statements are generated to be at 5%, then made sure it's 8% and finally now at 15. I am a firm believer now that as long as utilization is less than 30% overall and you are paying your dues on time, you'll be just fine.

An advantage of CRED cash is they don't ask you for documents and there is no hard enquiry when you first withdraw, the account is held on so that you can withdraw whenever you want. Of course, as long as you adhere to your autopay schedules, I believe it shouldn't affect you.

Cred app is in habit of stopping most of the time. Even I have seen all of sudden cashback does not come but coins. And again they will rest next month. Looks limited and on top of it one will never get 777 spin as it is AI controlled. So people don't get double cashback. Earlier u could get 10 15 or 25 inr nowadays it reduced to 1 3 4 or 0.

Back