• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CRED WALLET is here!

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

asahi

TF Premier
Cred started a new prepaid instrument called Cred Wallet.
App notes by cred :
“Introducing CRED wallet. for a select few. smooth, instant, one-click payments. no OTPs or CVVs. a prepaid wallet that puts an end to all the friction you've been conditioned to accept.”

unfortunately i’m not one of them, so anyone got this feature please let us know the details.

For some reason I’m unable to attach pictures, attach button not working.

Last edited:
Cred showed payment successful but did not credit amount to ICICI even after 1 month. They are not helping or refunding amount. It's a big scam. Better avoid.
For me too , it happened an year ago or so for an amount of ~80K, I kept tagging them and ranting on Linkedin, gmaps etc and at last they refunded with a comment " in good faith" after 35 days. Seems like they are not able to track failed transactions . I totally stopped using it and use only for tracking bills.

The same when happened with other apps like mobikwik, they auto refunds in a day or two.

Last edited:
For me too , it happened an year ago or so, I kept tagging them and ranting on Linkedin, gmaps etc and at last they refunded with a comment " in good faith". Seems like they are not able to track failed transactions . I totally stopped using it and use only for tracking bills.

The same when happened with other apps like mobikwik, they auto refunds in a day or two.
Good to know that they provided refund. They claim that payment has been made via BBPS but are providing some phony reference id which is not as per format of bbps transactions.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back