• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Bill Payment Via BBPS can be reversed

BhaiyaJi

TF Legend
Last month I paid a 100 rupees credit card bill of IndusInd Credit Card via Jio Finance app. The amount was successfully credited to the card instantly. But as far as I remember it got failed on Jio Finance app side.
Today I was going through my IndusInd transactions and found that not only did the payment get reversed, but the IndusInd bank charged me Interest and GST on the interest.
Luckily it was a matter of 100 rupees only. I don't know what would have happened had this been a big amount.

Last month I paid a 100 rupees credit card bill of IndusInd Credit Card via Jio Finance app. The amount was successfully credited to the card instantly. But as far as I remember it got failed on Jio Finance app side.
Today I was going through my IndusInd transactions and found that not only did the payment get reversed, but the IndusInd bank charged me Interest and GST on the interest.
Luckily it was a matter of 100 rupees only. I don't know what would have happened had this been a big amount.
That is another Benifit of BBPS. Erroneously Credited Payment reversed Automatically. This situation happend with me as well but App is Airtel and Card belongs to kotak.

I simply did not thought I got free Money and then never crossed check about reversal 🤣

If it was settled as IMPS/UPI Txn then Jio May Send legal notice to repay and Unecessarily trouble the customer. Happend with me with Paytm when Paytm credited Repayment via IMPS and Marked it Failed and refunded and then sent me notice to recover the amount meanwhile blocked my Funds available in Paytm Wallet and Bank

Last edited:
That is another Benifit of BBPS. Erroneously Credited Payment reversed Automatically. This situation happend with me as well but App is Airtel and Card belongs to kotak.

I simply did not thought I got free Money and then never crossed check about reversal 🤣

If it was settled as IMPS/UPI Txn then Jio May Send legal notice to repay and Unecessarily trouble the customer. Happend with me with Paytm when Paytm credited Repayment via IMPS and Marked it Failed and refunded and then sent me notice to recover the amount meanwhile blocked my Funds available in Paytm Wallet and Bank
recovery is better than payment reversal without any mail/message.

recovery is better than payment reversal without any mail/message.
For reversal of Erroneously Credited Amount you are exciting Bank to send Intimation like you do not know at all that Either Amount can be reversed by Indus any time or Jio may Start recovery Process🤣

It is your duty to keep an eye on Free money you got Temporarily atleast on Due date for checking any Reversal if Jio did not took any action yet

Last edited:
Back