• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card and Family Banking for Axis Burgundy customers

xlr8

TF Buzz
I have some questions related to the Axis Burgundy Savings Account. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Before you answer, please read this post of mine for additional context. Totally optional though.
  1. Should I apply for the Axis Select Credit Card which is LTF for Burgundy customers? Or should I wait and apply for the next best CC from them? The fee range that I'm comfortable with is ₹10-15k. They have been launching some attractive cards recently. Perhaps I should wait and see which card they introduce to replace the Axis Burgundy.

2. Given that the Burgundy DC no longer earns you Reward Points for CC bill payments, has anyone here managed to find a workaround to still earn points?

3. Has anyone here used the Axis Burgundy family banking? I want to bring in my mom to the program. Do I open for her a regular zero balance savings account and then get it upgraded to Burgundy by linking it with me? Or should I directly open for her a Burgundy account and then link it to me?

bing1309

TF Premier
1. yes take select cc and if new card comes talk to customer care and upgrade it's very simple in axis, depends on conditions of certain cards like some needs specific limits in card some can't be applied online. So just check your name first can you get axis cc then rest can be considered.
2. No unless you get mails from axis how to use you cannot.
3. Its your wish either way minimum ammount is needed to open, there is a cap of 5l needed to open direct new and 10l for upgrade from old account. You have to do manually branch visit (or direct open acc online of burgundy and then link yourself in app ) then only you can link to family banking there is no direct option as such for family banking without having same account scheme code