• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card bill payment using HDFC billpay

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So no cashback for november ? :(

@S S V @Chaitanya-a @xywowowvw
no idea havent paid the bill
if that happens to be the case will close the shitty account that i opened solely for the purpose of infinnia

Haven't paid any bill yet.. but redeemed the existing CB sucessfully within one day..
Don't worry.. It will work.. Don't fret about this... generally in the first week of every month the system will be wobbly and will setlle down by second week...

Enjoy the Sunday and the match...

Last edited:

Hemang

TF Premier
Today in morning through mobile hdfc app, i tried paying my SBI credit card bill but it was failing.

After gap of 2 hours i tried doing the same through netbanking HDFC on laptop. The Payment went through. But when i checked my account, today's bill payment description in statement of savings account is showing Debit Card BBPS PAY.
But the description of payment i made for ICICI platinum credit card on 1st November was Debit Card HDFC Bill Pay. And for it i got the cashback of 1% through platinum debit card.

I will update by tuesday evening that whether I got the cashback for SBI card payment or not.

shenbak

TF Buzz
+1
I asked them , Branch declined to do that for any variant of account , they saying,they can't give two debit card to the same person (even one chargeable)
I have both cards (Millennia & Platinum) Linked to my account and both are active. Strange for me. I applied directly from netbanking portal and received it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231105_125725_HDFC Bank.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105_125725_HDFC Bank.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20231105_125555_HDFC Bank.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105_125555_HDFC Bank.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20231105_125351_HDFC Bank.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105_125351_HDFC Bank.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 44

Hemang

TF Premier
1699171161684.png

Also I got reply from Payzapp officially, we can't pay as of now through wallet of payzapp for credit card payment.

I wanted to buy amazon shopping voucher from Gyftr by paying through payzapp wallet, but to my surprise payzapp is not allowing to pay through wallet for Rs 1000 transaction. Anyone else facing this glitch ?

Hemang

TF Premier
I have both cards (Millennia & Platinum) Linked to my account and both are active. Strange for me. I applied directly from netbanking portal and received it.
You are having which hdfc account variant ? You are paying for both cards or they are LTF ?

I could also give it a try, but my RM said, previous card would close once you receive new one.

Hemang

TF Premier
Also kindly tell that your both cards have separate limit for the cashback i.e. 750 for platinum and 400 for millenia right ? Then it is very benefical for us.