• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card bill with axis burgundy debit card

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You get ERs for all transactions / cc bill payments using Burgundy DC. Have been using this regularly on Cred, Mobikwik and Cheq. ERs are also credited promptly, unlike Magnus / Atlas ERs
Yes, I use this method for paying mine and my family's HDFC CC bills.
1% ER without any capping (I have tested till 4.5 Lakhs in a month combined).

As @sourpai mentioned, The ERs used to get credited within 3/4 days, and I could transfer at 5:4. However, not sure how will it be going forward (after Axis's tech upgrade and splitting of ER & M4B points bucket)

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes, I use this method for paying mine and my family's HDFC CC bills.
1% ER without any capping (I have tested till 4.5 Lakhs in a month combined).

As @sourpai mentioned, The ERs used to get credited within 3/4 days, and I could transfer at 5:4. However, not sure how will it be going forward (after Axis's tech upgrade and splitting of ER & M4B points bucket)
Yes... till now it was working quite well. Thanks to earlier Magnus and then Magnus Burgundy. But with latest software Axis is updating, it may end soon

tillsburry

TF Buzz
Hey, just want to reignite this thread on how to get ER using Burgundy Debit card now for credit card bill payment after the devaluation? Does anybody have a workaround?