• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card Database Creation

rohitb

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi TFCians,

While creating the Creditpedia application, the most challenging aspect we encountered was gathering credit card data. We have realized that it's not feasible to collect such a vast amount of data within a short period. However, we can achieve this with your help.

We aim to establish a group of individuals who can input credit card data into a Google Sheet. Although entering data may be challenging for those with limited knowledge of credit cards, it can be both easy and enjoyable for those well-versed in credit cards.

Example:

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 9.15.23 AM.png

If you are interested, please DM me.

What you'll receive:
  1. Access to credit card data entered by other members.
  2. One year of ad-free TFC experience (with a contributor badge).
  3. One year of RML access (you must complete the RML verification process).
Thanks
Team TFC

Happy to help and contribute to the community . Please let me know next steps or hit me up.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
mera-expertise-bilkul-nahi-hai-shark-tank.gif
isileye-im-out-nameeta-thappar.gif
Aapko Tejaswi bhaiya bula rhe h

ankitbag

TF Neo
Hi TFCians,

While creating the Creditpedia application, the most challenging aspect we encountered was gathering credit card data. We have realized that it's not feasible to collect such a vast amount of data within a short period. However, we can achieve this with your help.

We aim to establish a group of individuals who can input credit card data into a Google Sheet. Although entering data may be challenging for those with limited knowledge of credit cards, it can be both easy and enjoyable for those well-versed in credit cards.

Example:

What you'll receive:
Thanks
Team TFC
I want to be contributor. I also made similar file, I have approx 14 15 credit cards minimum.

Mayurk

TF Buzz
Hi TFCians,

Example:

What you'll receive:
Thanks
Team TFC
Ready to contribute ☺️

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Too many unverified hands makes it dirt
Tbh not a bad idea. Will try to make mine a google sheet populated from the data of google form. Will share the form here, getting lots of data is fine, cleaning up is easier than manually populating the spreadsheet.

mast2510

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi TFCians,

Example:

What you'll receive:
Thanks
Team TFC
I can fill the data.. please share the sheet.

ABindal

TF Buzz
Hi TFCians,

Example:

What you'll receive:
Thanks
Team TFC
Hello

I currently own and manage more than a dozen cards and am enthusiastic for new cards and their minute details.
I would really enjoy populating the sheet, given a chance.
Please do consider

nivek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi TFCians,

Example:

What you'll receive:
Thanks
Team TFC
Hello, interested to contribute. Let me know the details.

diniii

TF Neo
Hi TFCians,

Example:

What you'll receive:
Thanks
Team TFC
Hi Vishal, I'd like to contribute. Let me know the next steps.