• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card Credit card for a housewife.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Manju09

TF Buzz
I am not sure whether ICICI bank has gone mad or ultra generous! Here goes the story.......
My wife received a call from Amazon to apply for Amazon pay ICICI cc on 31st July. Even after saying that she is not interested & probably won't get the card as she is a housewife without any income proofs. The agent told clearly that no documents are needed & just to mention self-employed.
We decided to give it a shot & applied.
And completed the V-kyc today. As soon as kyc completion, received a call from ICICI bank support staff & he asked a few general questions & told that card will be delivered by a week!

And guess what, received a mail from ICICI to activate the card by August 31st & received various rewards in Amazon amounting to 2k.

I am still in shock!!! They have rejected so many applications of people who have other cards & have a credit history..... Here they have approved without any income docs.

PS: She has a shopping edition prime account.

I am not sure whether ICICI bank has gone mad or ultra generous! Here goes the story.......
My wife received a call from Amazon to apply for Amazon pay ICICI cc on 31st July. Even after saying that she is not interested & probably won't get the card as she is a housewife without any income proofs. The agent told clearly that no documents are needed & just to mention self-employed.
We decided to give it a shot & applied.
And completed the V-kyc today. As soon as kyc completion, received a call from ICICI bank support staff & he asked a few general questions & told that card will be delivered by a week!

And guess what, received a mail from ICICI to activate the card by August 31st & received various rewards in Amazon amounting to 2k.

I am still in shock!!! They have rejected so many applications of people who have other cards & have a credit history..... Here they have approved without any income docs.

PS: She has a shopping edition prime account.
Does she has account in icici?

Couple of questions :-

Does she have any other card ?
Does she have an existing cibil ?
How are her spends on Amazon ?

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back