• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card for low cibil score (650)

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
I am looking for an easily available credit card for my parents.
There was a missed payment for 6 months 3 years back lowering CIBIL to 648 now.

Any suggestion on how to improve CIBIL record or some decent credit card that can be availed easily?

Hold Indus Grande account but Legend denied twice.
Recently added Axis Burgundy to portfolio.

Thank you in advance
First take IDFC wow, kotak FD cards with minimum 5-10k. Used only 5-10% for 10 months and pay due on next day of statment generation.

After 10 month check CIBIL, if 760+ then apply SBI lower variant card otherwise open an account with HDFC, ICICI or anyone for preapproved.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Meaning the score ! Or the match to highest credit limit
Clearly, it pertains to the score, not the limit. It will undergo the entire approval process unless you already possess an IndusInd card with a limit of 1.5L and above. In that case, if you upgrade to Grande, your existing card will also be eligible for an upgrade.

shrirang

TF Select
Post the cibil report here / in dm hiding sensitive data
Then we can advise better, your understanding may differ to other knowledgeable members.
If you want privacy you can dm me
I can help you in my free time
Sent the snapshot with DM. Looking for downloading the report from Airtel app.

D₹V

TF Prestige
I am looking for an easily available credit card for my parents.
There was a missed payment for 6 months 3 years back lowering CIBIL to 648 now.

Any suggestion on how to improve CIBIL record or some decent credit card that can be availed easily?

Hold Indus Grande account but Legend denied twice.
Recently added Axis Burgundy to portfolio.

Thank you in advance
HDFC Bank offers cards to defaulter too (for maintaining their credit card portfolio). One of my neighbour got it being defaulter in loans.

You can try applying HDFC card online.

Alternatively (sure shot method), you can open a HDFC savings account and keep using it for 6-12 months. You'll get pre approved offer in which CIBIL enquiry isn't asked.

So you can get card without doing FIX DEPOSIT with above 2 methods.

Hope it answers your query, you can mark my answer as solution by clicking best answer ☑️ button below my reply.

techt

TF Legend
HDFC Bank offers cards to defaulter too (for maintaining their credit card portfolio). One of my neighbour got it being defaulter in loans.

Alternatively (sure shot method), you can open a HDFC savings account and keep using it for 6-12 months. You'll get pre approved offer in which CIBIL enquiry isn't asked.

Hope it answers your query, you can mark my answer as solution by clicking best answer ☑️ button below my reply.
for those having trouble in reading .

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

naughty .. very subtle ..

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Your love for Yellow text 🥸

BeingIncog

TF Ace
bvvdvn1nbjxwnatynv7i.gif

D₹V

TF Prestige

IMG_20240214_013558_118.jpg