• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card for senior citizen of age 70

meetprj

TF Buzz
I was trying to look for a credit card for some one who is of age 70. I had seen some banks giving the age limit as 70 but not able to recollect which one was it. Can any one suggest which credit cards are available for people of age of 70?

Che
I was trying to look for a credit card for some one who is of age 70. I had seen some banks giving the age limit as 70 but not able to recollect which one was it. Can any one suggest which credit cards are available for people of age of 70?
Check this out:

It seems there are a few available options

Che

Check this out:

It seems there are a few available options
Thanks

Why not take rewarding card on ur name & give add-on card to senior citizens...
This can be more rewarding, can't it?
Actually rewards are not something he is looking for. He only wants for lounge access. Even for me I am only keeping for lounge access and offers on credit cards. We dont use credit card most of the times. Also he belongs to the category of people who believe the money they have is whats in their hands or bank not credit cards

If the requirement is for lounge access, then why not look for a debit card that provides lounge access. It would also go with the ideology of an older person who is skeptical about credit cards.

Last edited:
If the requirement is for lunge access, then why not look for a debit card that provides lounge access. It would also go with the ideology of an older person who is skeptical about credit cards.
Yes thats what I am doing now. The thing is its Bank of India. The branch is hopeless but for some reasons we are stuck there. The customer care is non existent as they give only info on the website for anything else have to go to the branch which like i said is hopeless. So kind of stuck in that loop for anything. But the website had enough info so going ahead with that only

Yes thats what I am doing now. The thing is its Bank of India. The branch is hopeless but for some reasons we are stuck there. The customer care is non existent as they give only info on the website for anything else have to go to the branch which like i said is hopeless. So kind of stuck in that loop for anything. But the website had enough info so going ahead with that only
You can always go with another bank and open a new acct

Back