• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card payment through HDFC Millennia debit card on HDFC BILL Pay

itscaj

TF Buzz
Do we get cashback on paying credit card bill payment through HDFC Millennia Debit card on HDFC Bill pay?

And if yes then how much? 1% or 2.5%

Some people say you get and some say you don't, so am confused.

Important Update on Cashback for Millennia Cardholders
Dear Customer,

Please note that as per the recent update, payments made towards credit card bills will no longer earn cashback on your Millennia Card. This falls under the MCC 6012 (Financial Institutions – Merchandise and Services), which is excluded from cashback accrual under the Millennia product.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our customer service team.
they removed it a while ago, maybe a week or so.
you can still use other platforms like SBI unipay or Jio finance app

Important Update on Cashback for Millennia Cardholders
Dear Customer,

Please note that as per the recent update, payments made towards credit card bills will no longer earn cashback on your Millennia Card. This falls under the MCC 6012 (Financial Institutions – Merchandise and Services), which is excluded from cashback accrual under the Millennia product.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our customer service team.
What's new in this?

But this reply seems to be coming from HDFC. So you contacted them and asked them whether you will get cashback on CC bill pay or not? Waah re India ke geniuses. :ROFLMAO: I urge you to not contact HDFC again.

What's new in this?

But this reply seems to be coming from HDFC. So you contacted them and asked them whether you will get cashback on CC bill pay or not? Waah re India ke geniuses. :ROFLMAO: I urge you to not contact HDFC again.
I have not contact Hdfc is search hdfc millania new terms as i also owe card and copy that mcc to chatgpt and got this answer i also know thatnwe should never tell them their loop holes which we exploit i would suggest use platinum DC for reward coz thats working for me for now

I have not contact Hdfc is search hdfc millania new terms as i also owe card and copy that mcc to chatgpt and got this answer i also know thatnwe should never tell them their loop holes which we exploit i would suggest use platinum DC for reward coz thats working for me for now
Both millennia and platinum will continue to work as long as people use them on appropriate portals.

Then I take my words back. You are not a genius anymore. Keep it up with good work and the favor you are doing to TF by not contacting banks. :)

Also stay away from ChatGPT. This same AI tool will forward this to bank without letting you know. The bank admin will search, how customers are looting us or what loophole are there in HDFC, and ChatGPT will tell, they are using DC to pay CC. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Was this reply posted using ChatGPT too because it contains so many errors. It's Millennia not Millania. You own a card not owe. Hail ChatGPT. In future, it will tell Millennia CC users will be better off if they don't redeem points for cash as it will charge them Rs.50+9 and instead use it to buy vouchers for value @20p/point.

Sam Altman: Man responsible for making humans dumb.

Last edited:
Back