• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card Portfolio Optimization/Suggestions

Ayushpaul7

TF Buzz
Hi Community,
I have just started to explore into the credit card space. Here is my current set of cards and uses:

1. ICICI Amazon Pay (4.6L Limit, LTF) - For all Amazon spends as I mostly do online shopping from Amazon.
2. Axis ACE (2.75L Limit, Paid) - For all monthly utility Bills (not from Airtel Ecosystem and total utilities fall under the cap of10k/month)
3. IndusInd Legend (5L Limit, LTF) - No specific spends except B1G1 Movie Ticket. Also got free Times Prime Annual Membership with the Visa Signature offer. ( So I guess worth it 🤭)
4. HDFC Diners Privilege (2L Limit, LTF) - Mostly for ordering and dining out using Swiggy and Zomato (5xRP).
5. Tata Neu Infinity (2L Limit - Shared with DCP, FYF) - Took this just this month as I use BigBasket weekly, and also helps in UPI Transactions.
P.S. - My organization has given us a SBI corporate card and for that need to wait 3 months to apply for a personal card , so currently having no SBI Cards.

Apart from this I will have the following yearly payments :
Government Investments -50k
Insurance - 25k
Travel 25-30k
Please provide your suggestions how to optimize my current spending and also let me know if there are better cards which will serve the purpose.

Thanks in Advance! :)

Hi Community,
I have just started to explore into the credit card space. Here is my current set of cards and uses:

1. ICICI Amazon Pay (4.6L Limit, LTF) - For all Amazon spends as I mostly do online shopping from Amazon.
2. Axis ACE (2.75L Limit, Paid) - For all monthly utility Bills (not from Airtel Ecosystem and total utilities fall under the cap of10k/month)
3. IndusInd Legend (5L Limit, LTF) - No specific spends except B1G1 Movie Ticket. Also got free Times Prime Annual Membership with the Visa Signature offer. ( So I guess worth it 🤭)
4. HDFC Diners Privilege (2L Limit, LTF) - Mostly for ordering and dining out using Swiggy and Zomato (5xRP).
5. Tata Neu Infinity (2L Limit - Shared with DCP, FYF) - Took this just this month as I use BigBasket weekly, and also helps in UPI Transactions.
P.S. - My organization has given us a SBI corporate card and for that need to wait 3 months to apply for a personal card , so currently having no SBI Cards.

Apart from this I will have the following yearly payments :
Government Investments -50k
Insurance - 25k
Travel 25-30k
Please provide your suggestions how to optimize my current spending and also let me know if there are better cards which will serve the purpose.

Thanks in Advance! :)
Times Prime Annual Membership with Visa Signature offer can be claimed using ACE card as well

Back