• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card to get ?

Alpha-JS

TF Buzz
Hi, I have a 2 month credit history with secured credit card and one month credit history with unsecured credit card. So, which more credit should I get now ?

Hi, I have a 2 month credit history with secured credit card and one month credit history with unsecured credit card. So, which more credit should I get now ?
Share some more details. Such as current credit cards with limits, Salary or Self-employment, your requirements, and existing banking relationships.

Secured IDFC WOW Card (1l Limit)
Unsecured BOB One Card (1.05l Limit)
Salaried
Wait for 1-2 months and try for SBI CB, ICICI Apay, or Axis LTF cards.
For Upi: Yes Kiwi or Yes Paisabazaar
Utility: Axis Airtel/Ace
Also, share your spending pattern for better suggestions.
Avoid applying unnecessary cards.

Wait for 1-2 months and try for SBI CB, ICICI Apay, or Axis LTF cards.
For Upi: Yes Kiwi or Yes Paisabazaar
Utility: Axis Airtel/Ace
Also, share your spending pattern for better suggestions.
Avoid applying unnecessary cards.
Thanks a lot. My spending is not much my each month expense is upto 15k in total.

You can check one card offer through one card app. That won't cost you any cibil enquiry . It is normally given as per approved . Don't go for the fd card if they are not giving unsecured credit card.

Edit1: Sorry didnt read in full. I agree with points made by @Anindya98

Last edited:
I want some unsecured card not secured one as I have one.
Wait for atleast two more months and keep using those cards below 10% of limit and pay on time, if possible use Amazon for 1 to 2 order every month, u wil get ICICI apay easily as festive season is approaching. This is a no nonsense card with very good limit enhancement in no time. Then go for other banks card on C2C basis

Thanks a lot. My spending is not much my each month expense is upto 15k in total.
Then wait for some more time and get the cards according to your needs.
As your credit history is new they might reject your card application better to wait for a minimum of 6 months of credit history.
Also, they will offer you lesser limits based on your current record.

Wait for atleast two more months and keep using those cards below 10% of limit and pay on time, if possible use Amazon for 1 to 2 order every month, u wil get ICICI apay easily as festive season is approaching. This is a no nonsense card with very good limit enhancement in no time. Then go for other banks card on C2C basis
Okay okay thanks

Then wait for some more time and get the cards according to your needs.
As your credit history is new they might reject your card application better to wait for a minimum of 6 months of credit history.
Also, they will offer you lesser limits based on your current record.
Sure will wait 6 months then !

Most banks have criteria of 6 months credit history for unsecured credit cards through online mode. Either wait for total 6-7 months and check cibil after that Or apply physically using employer id and salary slips.

Most banks have criteria of 6 months credit history for unsecured credit cards through online mode. Either wait for total 6-7 months and check cibil after that Or apply physically using employer id and salary slips.
Okay thanks! Will use employer id

Back