• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Get credit card

rkjsidhi1

TF Buzz
I have credit history of around 2 years. Currently having 6 credit cards highest limit 73k hdfc bank. I am a credit card collector. Want to get new credit cards. Currently cibil score is 759 but credit enquiries are high

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-12-20-01-27-013_com.paisabazaar.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-12-20-01-27-013_com.paisabazaar.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 69
Get indusind on your friends or relatives address 452001 is serviceable in indusind.

And for au you need so send a mail for work from home to au because your office and residence pincode are serviceable but due to distance it got rejected.

I have credit history of around 2 years. Currently having 6 credit cards highest limit 73k hdfc bank. I am a credit card collector. Want to get new credit cards. Currently cibil score is 759 but credit enquiries are high
Keep your credit enquiries low as of now. Your credit enquiry to approval ratio seems to be high. Banks will consider you as a credit hungry individual

Get a Axis Liberty Savings Account. It will help you get a pre approved within 6 months with good limit

Back