• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card upgrade from bob essy to premier

Vicky99

TF Buzz
Recently i have applied for card upgradation from bob easy to bob premier rupay varient by sending a mail at conversions@bobfinancial. And my card was upgraded successfully. They told to fill a form and after sending the form via mail they proceeded for upgradation. But they didn't upgraded my limit as my card isn't 1 year old . I will again try after 3-4 months for credit limit enhancement 😅

Recently i have applied for card upgradation from bob easy to bob premier rupay varient by sending a mail at conversions@bobfinancial. And my card was upgraded successfully. They told to fill a form and after sending the form via mail they proceeded for upgradation. But they didn't upgraded my limit as my card isn't 1 year old . I will again try after 3-4 months for credit limit enhancement 😅
I also asked to upgrade my easy card but they rejected saying I need to wait for 1 year to get an upgrade. 😭

I applied and got upgrade from EASY to PREMIER a month ago.

But the premier card seems to be useless. Can I apply for eterna upgrade now or i have to wait for sometime ?

Yes... Not getting 5x on travel spends.... I have tried... Oyo, goibibo, easemytrip, cleartrip and irctc... All places i got normal reward rates
I applied and got upgrade from EASY to PREMIER a month ago.

But the premier card seems to be useless. Can I apply for eterna upgrade now or i have to wait for sometime ?

Yes... Not getting 5x on travel spends.... I have tried... Oyo, goibibo, easemytrip, cleartrip and irctc... All places i got normal reward rates
Yeah me too. Not getting rewards on dining either sometimes. These are the only two category for Premier

Have you applied for upgrade ?

Back