• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

credit card upgrade offer

Sravan

TF Buzz
I received a preapproved call from SBI Credit Card informing me that my Simply Click card is eligible for an upgrade to Prime, Elite, or Pulse credit cards. I'm considering accepting this offer, but I'm worried about the charges. So, which one among Prime, Elite, or Pulse credit cards should I choose? Additionally, is there any technique to avoid fees when upgrading?

paresh22

TF Ace
You can search for charges. Prime is 2999+gst, Elite 4999+gst, Pulse 1499+gst.
You cannot avoid any charges while upgrading with SBI cards. If your profile is good at least you may offered joining fee waived off but not annual fee.
So check annual fee reversal criteria also.
If you can spend more than 5Lacs then Elite is good with annual fee.
'If you can spend more than 3Lacs then Prime is like free for you
I have no information about Pulse card.
You can decide how much you can spend in a year and then choose card from these 3 cards.

akki7163

TF Select
I received a preapproved call from SBI Credit Card informing me that my Simply Click card is eligible for an upgrade to Prime, Elite, or Pulse credit cards. I'm considering accepting this offer, but I'm worried about the charges. So, which one among Prime, Elite, or Pulse credit cards should I choose? Additionally, is there any technique to avoid fees when upgrading?
Your simplyclick franchise is Visa or MasterCard???

Heehaahee

TF Premier
Neither, no...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Unless otherwise you have an absolute necessity of one of those cards for your specific needs, you are strongly advised not to contribute to SBI's profit growth (even though your share is mini mini miniscule ).
Hence don't upgrade to any of those cards*