• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

gauravbhati

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got only on Rupay CC and do not have other CC to pay through the UPI by scanning the QR. Also getting same error for every merchant.

Trying registering the rupay card on different UPI platforms.
For me Payzapp doesn't allows payment more than 2k on some merchants but I am easily able to pay using Phonepe... I hv tried this thing on hdfc tata neu and kotak myntra rupay cc...

Kumar93196

TF Ace
Trying registering the rupay card on different UPI platforms.
For me Payzapp doesn't allows payment more than 2k on some merchants but I am easily able to pay using Phonepe... I hv tried this thing on hdfc tata neu and kotak myntra rupay cc...
For payments more than 2k it's upto the merchant that they enabled it or not. It's not about the app

gauravbhati

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For payments more than 2k it's upto the merchant that they enabled it or not. It's not about the app

I know that I have a merchant account too on which I've enabled/disabled that 2k thing many time as per need...

But most of time I've seen many app rejects the payment by saying that your bank has stopped the payment due to risk assessments. And the same payment went smoothly through the different app.

So as you have only one rupay cc so I suggested you to try with 2-3 different apps on multiple merchants.

Kumar93196

TF Ace
I know that I have a merchant account too on which I've enabled/disabled that 2k thing many time as per need...

But most of time I've seen many app rejects the payment by saying that your bank has stopped the payment due to risk assessments. And the same payment went smoothly through the different app.

So as you have only one rupay cc so I suggested you to try with 2-3 different apps on multiple merchants.
Yup that's the right approach at least gold 2/3 rupay cc

psmangat5

TF Select
Yes, Many big merchants have disabled, I paid 31950 to my friend through Rupay Credit Card UPI. he showed me he got 750₹ less as it 2% + GST is MDR on it.