• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card with max cashback for Departmental store

nishit_12

TF Buzz
Hi everyone,

I have to do monthly transaction of 2-3 lakh on a departmental/grocery store online.
I want to know best credit card for the same with no cashback cap.
I can pay joining fees that's not an issue...

I am already using SBI cashback.
Amex is not an option...
Most of the credit card I have checked has a value cap of 1-2k on cashback or point
Please suggest credit card for the same...

You can check out, yes Yes Bank reserve credit card, you would get those rewards of 6% while adding and subscription, the reward points can be redeemed upon flight tickets and hotels . Else you can take yes marquee credit card, you would get better rewards, then yes reserve.

Take Axis Flipkart credit card for usage in Flipkart

But the reward rate is low at 1.5%, you can apply for Axis ace credit card , you would get unlimited reward points.

And you can apply for any co branded Vistara card which would give you milestone benefit as well as 3Cv points for every hundred spent

There is IndusInd heritage card which gives 2 reward points which can be cash redemption for one reward point is one rupee .
there is tiger credit card the milestone benefit is good around 6%, and you can check out the catalogue or reward points in the IndusInd bank credit card website.

OP ke kandhe me bandook rkh kar chalane ki koshish 🤣
James Bond Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins

better take business credit cards, don't take in heart but because of customers like you banks eventually reduce the benefits of cards later for genuine customers.

Requesting TF members to not promote or advise any card other than business credit card for people who desires to do business transactions using personal credit cards.

Last edited:
Back