• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card with Meet and Greet

aayusharyan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hey fine folks,
I want some recommendation for which Credit Card to go that has Airport Meet and Greet services, preferably unlimited times, but whichever has maximum, I would want to get that.

Initially, I was looking at Axis Magnus, but with their devaluation in April, they have discontinued their M&G services. So, any other credit card if there, please recommend.
Annual Fees is not a concern.

Thanks for all the inputs in advance.

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey fine folks,
I want some recommendation for which Credit Card to go that has Airport Meet and Greet services, preferably unlimited times,
In ur dreams 😂 🤣

but whichever has maximum, I would want to get that.

Initially, I was looking at Axis Magnus, but with their devaluation in April, they have discontinued their M&G services. So, any other credit card if there, please recommend.

Axis Reserve, Olympus

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hey fine folks,
I want some recommendation for which Credit Card to go that has Airport Meet and Greet services, preferably unlimited times, but whichever has maximum, I would want to get that.

Ordinary magnus card no
But still Magnus for Burgundy account has it

aayusharyan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Till now Axis Reserve which has 4, or Magnus for Burgandy, which also has 4 per year.
So I need to now open a Burgandy account. Any other cards/bank?

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Axis Bank has launched the new Olympus card, check it out, seems like the most rewarding with M&G service.

The applications would be opening up from mid-July.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Axis Bank has launched the new Olympus card, check it out, seems like the most rewarding with M&G service.

The applications would be opening up from mid-July.
Interesting. I thought this was only for transitioned members from Citi and not new applications?