• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Cards Bill Payment..

From my knowledge, the best way to pay CC bills and earn rewards are
1) RBL Signature+ DC - 1000 rs/month
2) Indusind Signature DC - 3000 pts(1050 rs/month)
3) HDFC Platinum DC - 750 rs/month
4) Fi Money DC(salary/infinite) - 500 rs/month

If there are any other ways for paying CC bills to earn using DC apart from the above, please share.

Hope it helps.
Where where indus signature dc give 1050 reward
Because I have 2 signature dc on my two account variant select ac and partner ac

Hello Together, i am from Germany and i am applying for an US AMEX. I made a wise account, but i want to search for further possibilities to pay the future amex bill.

This forum has great value and maybe you know, how i can pay my amex bill via banks/wallets/other credit cards?

Does any of the the apps mentioned allow to register for me as a german person?

Hello Together, i am from Germany and i am applying for an US AMEX. I made a wise account, but i want to search for further possibilities to pay the future amex bill.

This forum has great value and maybe you know, how i can pay my amex bill via banks/wallets/other credit cards?

Does any of the the apps mentioned allow to register for me as a german person?
You're asking the question in the wrong section of the forum. Try posting it here:

Can you access this part of the forum?

What's the process and eligibility to get legend cc ltf?
I had legend which was later upgraded to Eazydiner ltf. I do keep getting calls for indusind card. Can you own multiple indusind cards in case legend is offered to me again?

@G M Can you update your OP based on the comments in this post? This can become a very useful thread, if the consolidated list is kept updated.

Back