• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit of fuel surcharge amount in sbi bpcl octane card account

knight@456

TF Buzz
I completed two transactions using octane card on 17 mar and 04 Apr 23 of amount 3500 and 3900 for fuel but surcharge waiver amount not received in account (not crossed 100/- limit this billing cycle).
If anyone faced same problem pls guide me to resolve, meanwhile I am raising dispute for the same

I completed two transactions using octane card on 17 mar and 04 Apr 23 of amount 3500 and 3900 for fuel but surcharge waiver amount not received in account (not crossed 100/- limit this billing cycle).
If anyone faced same problem pls guide me to resolve, meanwhile I am raising dispute for the same
Yes I used to face it everytime. Then I startes raising complaint via customer care with transaction details. They credit it after that. I still never receive reward points without raising a complaint. So everytime I make a fuel transaction with my BPCL card I raise a complaint for it after 2-3 days.

Yes I used to face it everytime. Then I startes raising complaint via customer care with transaction details. They credit it after that. I still never receive reward points without raising a complaint. So everytime I make a fuel transaction with my BPCL card I raise a complaint for it after 2-3 days.
Same here. But I'm receiving surcharge waiver regularly, only for reward points I have to raise the complaint.

Today I called customer care executive told me to wait till next month for credit of fuel surcharge waiver amount and she registered complaint for not credit of reward points

Hi, I also faced the same issue. Then I checked the statement and learned that some bunks use separate pos machines, not SBI. Bunks have both SBI and other machines such as pine labs. They use uses Other machines when we refuel.

The blow example matches with some cases. It's happened to me.
You can find it in the statement by looking at the name of the bunks. Some Bunks start with BPCL and name. Some are just bunk names. You will get the points only for BPCL starting with.

I faced the issue only during the initial months. The points and fee waiver will be credited within 2-3 days usually. Also the points will be credited for transactions at all bpcl pumps in India. Keep your charge slips with you just in case. Although for points redemption, there are designated pumps.

Today I received reward points

Back