• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Current account (UPI, Mobile/Net Banking confusion)

Das.N

TF Legend
Hello, I am thinking of opening a current account. I have PNB,SBI,Canara branch near me. I am considering these three banks because I need this account mainly for cash deposit and a nearby branch will help me in this case.

The main confusion is, Does these banks support UPI on current account ?
If yes, I have savings account in SBI And Canara. And if I open a individual current account with my same mobile number, which account will they fetch (current/savings)?

And in mobile in net banking, Will I be able to operate two accounts from the same net banking/mobile banking?
Or Will I be given separate net banking id?

So,Should I use different mobile number in current account?
Or Open current account in pnb because I don't have any savings account there?

You can easily manage both accounts with on no. And one customer id. Main issue is cash transactions you need to show them proof that these are genuine business transactions not some money rotation.
How to prove geniune transactions? Do I need submit ITR/business receipts every year?

Reactions: NCD
Hello, I am thinking of opening a current account. I have PNB,SBI,Canara branch near me. I am considering these three banks because I need this account mainly for cash deposit and a nearby branch will help me in this case.
SBI
The main confusion is, Does these banks support UPI on current account ?
If yes, I have savings account in SBI And Canara. And if I open a individual current account with my same mobile number, which account will they fetch (current/savings)?
Both will show individually
And in mobile in net banking, Will I be able to operate two accounts from the same net banking/mobile banking?
Or Will I be given separate net banking id?
Same app & net banking
So,Should I use different mobile number in current account?
Or Open current account in pnb because I don't have any savings account there?
use the same number no issue PNB has server issues it takes time to update payment information better go with SBI

It's a separate segment called individual current account , not a business current account. So technically bank should open in individual level without business documents.
Few days ago, I heard SBI was opening a lot of this 'Individual current account" with personal documents of the customer when Paytm payments bank was banned by RBI. Don't know what's the case now .

Reactions: smz
Back